Thirteen

"I love you Ron." I say just before the wolf raises his hatchet. Right when he's about to swing at me Ron yells "Don't do it!". The wolf snickers and then BANG! He drops to the ground and I look up to see Carl standing there.

"Thank you Carl." I breathe out. I run into Ron's arms. "I'm sorry." "Me too." He says kissing my cheek. "I know how to make it up to you." He whispers into my ear. His hot breathe tickled my ear and somehow turns me on. "Well, uhm I'll be leaving now." Carl says scratching his neck.

"Oh yeah? How's that?" I say back to Ron, innocently looking into his lust filled eyes. "Oh Jeez, don't do that." He groans. "What?" I ask acting like I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Don't use that voice it's hot." He whines. I smile and giggle. I kiss him and move against him once. ("Good move." A voice says from the trees we snap our heads to see Eugene watching us. HAHAHAHA JK. that doesn't happen.)

"You better stop right now Isabelle or you'll regret it." He hisses. I smirk. It's so funny to mess with him and gosh he's so hot right now.

"Ooh, you think your so big and bad, you won't do anything." I playfully say while biting my lip and walking away. "You're not funny, you can't just start and not finish" He laughs. I smack his arm softly and he motions me for a piggyback ride.

I gladly except and he walks off to Alexandria with me on his back. "I really am sorry babe, I love you so much and I'm so glad we work everything out." He says while carrying me. "I know, I love you more than anything." I say back.

"Look who's back! Michonne chants while hugging me. "Are you guys alright?" We both nod. "ISABELLE!" Daryl shouts. "What?" I ask. He comes stomping over. "Carl said you guys had a moment back there, you better not have did anything." He warned pointing at me.

I laugh and shake my head. "No we didn't do that." I say. "You and Ron are coming with us in a run tomorrow." Michonne says changing the subject. I nod and so does Ron. We head home to get some rest.

We walk inside and say hi to Jessie and then go upstairs. I plop on the bed and Ron joins me. "Today was interesting." I say. He nods in agreement. I climb onto Ron and kiss him.

I take his shirt off and trace his abs. He laughs. He flips me over so that he's on top. We kiss more and then...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(this is a family book 😂 I don't do smut or anything in case little kids are on here so you can imagine from here whatever you want.)

"Goodnight." Ron says while I snuggle into his chest.