mini chapter

Ending this story was the biggest mistake ever so I'm gonna make mini chapters about what's happening between Ron and Isabelle and down in Alexandria. So here goes.

Warning:minor cursing and possible spoiling if you didn't see season 6 finale:)

Carl's pov.

It's been really quiet around here. Everyone is all depressed since the whole Ron and Isabelle thing. I wish I could've been there to prevent it. Well prevent Izzy from killing herself. Ron can die. He's a prick. He stole my love.

Isabelle was the most gorgeous girl alive and he took her. If I wouldve been quicker I could have had her. But still she loves Ron and I wanted her to be happy. Today we're all going out to meet the 'saviors'. I know we can make it.

Isabelle's pov.

Ron and I have been living the life. Up in the sky it's so peaceful. There are a bunch of kingdoms and it's like our own fantasy. It's basically like having a second life. Maybe that's what happens. We really do get a second chance after life.

Sometimes we'll have occasional little arguments but today when Ron said he wanted to go down to talk to Carl and Enid, we had a BIG fight. I don't want him to talk to them. They're our past and they were the bad part of our past. They tried to break us up.

°°°°°°°°

"Babe, calm down." Ron said patting my back. "Oh, don't 'babe' me." I say putting extra volume on the word babe. "What? I just wanna go talk to them. You don't know my reasoning." Ron whined. I shook my head.

"You know what!" I stated. "What?" Ron asked, confusion clear in his voice. "We could've still been down there if it wasn't for you." His eyes grow dark. That means he is pissed.

"Oh so it's my fault I died. If you haven't figured it out it's way better up here than down there LIVING IN FEAR!" He yelled. I was a little taken back by his outburst but played it off by saying "You coward."

"I'M THE COWARD HUH? HOW ABOUT YOU? YOU WERE AFRAID TO LOVE, AFRAID TO GET TOO CLOSE, AFRAID I'D LEAVE, AFRAID TO LOSE ME AND APPARENTLY AFRAID TO LET ME TALK TO CARL AND ENID!!" He yells.

I wipe the tears that escape my eyes. "YOU'RE SO INCONSIDERATE." I scream right in his face. He grabs my face and slammed his lips against mine. It was a different than any other kiss.

This one held pure love. I kissed back eagerly. His hands roamed up my shirt and mine through his hair. He moved his lips down to my neck and I let out a small moan. He smirked against my neck and carried on.

He picked me up and set me on our kitchen counter. He pulled my shirt off with no hesitation and I instantly became afraid. Why am letting it get this far? I need to stop.

I completely ignored his actions. How do I stop this? He continued to kiss my neck unaware of my thoughts.

He reached to my bra clasp and I slapped his hand. He completely stopped in his tracks. "What's wrong? You don't love me?" He said muttering the last part.

"Of course I do, I'm just not ready." I tell him. "Let me guess you're afraid." He says sarcastically. Why is he such a jerk. I just stare at him. "Enid would've let me." He said finally before walking off.

My jaw dropped. Oh my gosh. How could he say something like that to me. I thought he loved me. I thought he cared about my feelings. He turned around to face me.

I stared into his blue eyes. I couldn't even see Ron. I didn't know the person I was staring at. "By the way, you should only be afraid of one thing now." He snickered before finishing his sentence with "losing me." He walked off toward the park.

Did he just say I should be afraid of losing him? I should've never killed myself. I could still be at Alexandria with Daryl and people who actually care, like Carl. I sigh. Ron will come around I hope.

°°
And I was right for that night he apologized to me and I fell asleep in his arms, the way I should every single night. I love Ron Anderson.

•••••••••••

Carl's pov.

Ive never been so scared. This is it. I know I'm dying. The leader of the 'saviors' Negan got us. He gave a speech and then was gonna beat one of us to death with a baseball bat that had barbed wire on it. I was the "chosen' one.

I looked at my dad and he looked broken. Daryl was crying and Glenn and Maggie looked horrified. Michonne was balling and it was just an emotional moment. I mouthed I love you to everyone before the first hit came.

I screamed so loud that every walker around the world would hear. I couldn't bear the pain and I know it must look really bad. My dad was sobbing. He just kept repeating my name.

I got my balance back and stared at Negan right in the eyes. "Man, you're taking it like a champ." I hate him. Everything after that was a blur. I just groaned in pain until darkness overcame me.

°°°°°°°

"Carl?"

Man! What'd you guys think? Crazy stuff. I hope Carl doesn't get it. At first I was like 99.9% sure but now I think he's 99.9% safe. I have my guess and y'all have yours. Now we just have to wait.
But I had this idea as like a mini SEQUEL last night in my bed.

Except I'm not making a sequel I'll just make more chapters.
So yayyyyy