Pewdiepie x Reader

It was just a regular Monday. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming....

on days like these, kids like me...

ARE INSIDE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!!

I had just currently moved to Sweden because of my parent's jobs. My dad worked for a really big gaming industry and mom was working as a photographer for a magazine company. Meanwhile, all was well in my little mind because at my old home, no one was really interested in being my friend. Pus I never really tried to make friends. I don't know why, but it never really bothered me.

Anyway, I was currently at my computer playing Yandere Simulator and I had just finished murdering a girl that had a crush on Senpai, of course I was secretive about it. I activated my "creepy voice", "Anything for Senpai!!!", at that point I had cleaned up the blood and the crime scene and gone back to class.

Also, it was 5 in the afternoon and this was usually the time my mom came home from work.
"(Y/N)!! IM HOOOOMMMME!!"
'Right on schedule' I thought to myself. I saved my spot on the game and headed out to the living area to greet her. She came back with some groceries and placed them on the counter.
She turned to face me, probably noticing what a state of a mess I was in. She put her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes, "Have you been playing video games again?" Oh god, not this again, "Yeah.." I mumbled, "Why aren't you out there trying to make friends? The least you could do is step out of the door!" Yeah, I never really went outside when I had free time. Usually I just went out because school. "As your parent, I'm ordering you to go outside and make some friends!" I scoffed, "Fine". I went to my room, put on some socks and a jacket and put on my shoes. Leaving my mom to her work. I took my phone out, put my earphones in and played Stressed Out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had walked a couple blocks around the city, finding some really cool areas. But not one other kid in sight, 'it's because they're all inside on their phones and shit' I thought. I was walking and a group of three girls were talking to each other while walking towards me. I kept walking with a straight face, trying not to look bad or anything. After all, I was sent out here to make friends, right? I kept walking and walking until we finally crossed each other and I accidentally bumped into one of the girls. Making her drop her phone, "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I picked up her phone and handed it to her. "Thanks" she said without a smile, they turned around and continued walking, but it hurt me when I heard what they were whispering to each other. "Did you see her clothes?" "She's so hideous!" "She must be really poor" "It's a good thing I don't look like her". I was silent. Was I really that bad? I checked my clothes. I was only wearing a black jacket and some naturally ripped jeans and some Vans. Yeah, "only". I could feel myself start to tear up a bit. They were right how am I going to make friends as ugly as I am right now. I quickly turned around and shielded my eyes from any onlookers. But by doing so, I bumped into someone. I then fell on my ass. I didn't fell like saying sorry this asshole because of what just happened. I just wanted to shut down on the world. "Oh! Hey! Sorry bro! I didn't mean to do that!" I opened my eyes at the sudden realization of whose voice I just heard. I unshielded my eyes to see that it was the worlds most famous youtuber, Pewdiepie. He was reaching out to help me up but as soon as he saw me, his eyes widened. Shit! He saw my fucking eyes! Dammit this is really embarrassing! I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry" I said with a shaky voice "you probably don't want to look at me because of how fucking ugly I am". But that's when he spoke, "Hey, it's alright. You can cry if you want to. My name is Felix" I had looked up and saw him smiling "Yeah, I know. I'm a subscriber on your channel". His smile got wider "That's awesome!!" And that kind of made me smile a bit. "What's your name, bro?" "It's (Y/N)" "That's a great name!! Do your parents know you're out here?" "Yeah, I'm actually supposed to be making friends at the moment. I just moved here from (previous place) because of my parents work". "Well consider me your first friend! And welcome to Sweden, (Y/N)!!" "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind" "Hey, if you're not to busy trying to make other friends, you wanna go over to my place and play C.O.D.?" "That would be so awesome right about now! I'm actually a gamer myself" "Really! What do you play?" "I usually play action packed games, but right now I'm on a save space on Yandere Simulator" "Same, bro!" "Now how about we go and play that C.O.D." On the way to Felix's house, we discussed a lot of things and got to know each other better. It was the start to something awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! ITS JUST THE FIRST OF MANY!! probably....
WOULD YOU ALL LIKE FOR ME TO MAKE ANOTHER PART?!?!?!? IF SO, COMMENT BELOW IT WOULD HELP ME A LOT!! BTW I WAS WONDERING ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD WANT IN THESE STORIES!! WHAT IS IT YOU WANT?!?
Is it smut? Porn? What is it that you would like for me to put in these?? Please comment and vote!!