mini sequel to sick!

Kuzan.

He'd woken up that morning on the couch, his back ached from the stiff upholstery. He lifts his head up, groggily remembering what he'd done to deserve such punishment.

"Oh...right.. "

It flooded back to him now. Last night his lover had specifically told him to take care of the kid while they were gone off for a few hours.
But he instead insisted on napping with the small child on top of him.

When they arrived home they started to raise their voice at him. And what did he do? The only rational thing he could do.

Sleep.

So there he was, laying back on the couch.

"Ararara...they'll forgive me. They always do."

He stands, making his way down the hallway and into the scrumptious smelling kitchen.

There they were, cooking away their little child sat at the table with a full plate.

"Good morning Pops!"

He smiled down at the child, sitting beside him and awaited his delicious breakfast made by his one and only.

When they turned they smiled at him and walked over with the pan full of bacon.

Mmm....here it comes.

Instead of making its way to his plate, it piled higher onto the younger generations already topped off plate.

"Morning dear." Was the only reply. They gave him a small peck on the cheek and turned back to cooking.

This went on for the next half an hour; himself still not getting any food.

His kid looked up at him, mouth swallowing the final serving they had stuffed down.

"Hey pops, what's with the long face? You want some?"

Never had he ever taken his eyes off of the kid again.

---_----

Thank sustisama_92 for this. Jfc.