Prologue

School had let out hours ago, currently setting the time at around 11 o' clock. I sank into my chair even deeper, the glow of my laptop casting the shadows in all kinds of directions. I sighed deeply, wanting to sleep, but also wanting to continue playing RuneScape so I could find the player with the gamer tag 'Mithzan'.

His character wore a blue hat that looked like a sailor's hat. His face was pale with a beard and mustache of a pumpkin color, and eyes that were a dark brown. He had what seemed to be a mages cloak and black shirt and pants, and necklace with a gold 'Z' hanging from his neck. To top it all off, he wore simple white shoes.

I'd seen him a few times and every time I tried to talk to him, he disappeared. I was determined to get to him.

I finally found him, his avatar standing by a pond. He seemed to be afk, so I stood next to his avatar requesting for a private chat. A few minutes later, he accepted the request. I don't know what came over me, but I giggled when he accepted.

Mithzan: Sup.
Hou: Yo.
Mithzan: a/g/n
Hou: 11/male/Merica
Hou: u?
Mithzan: ditto
Mithzan: nice to meet u Hou.
Hou: u can call me Ross.
Hou: nice to meet u too.
Mithzan: Max. wanna meet tmrrw?
Hou: Luv to. Time?
Mithzan: I live in Louisiana and get home at 3.
Hou: Washington and ditto.
Mithzan: Time now?
Hou: 11:47
Mithzan: meet at 4 tmrrw?
Hou: sure
Hou: here?
Mithzan: yeh
Mithzan: cya Ross
Hou: cya Max
Mithzan left private chat.
Hou left private chat.

I logged off of RuneScape as Max's character disappeared. This was going to be a great friendship.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Short as hell I know, but this is just an introduction so I can get this out there so I can go to bed. XD I hope you like what I end up writing @WaterlverPlaysMC Enjoy my friend. I'll update everyday, btw. I'll make this about twenty to thirty chapters long, each chapter about 2,000 words long. I might make the book shorter if need be. Since I can't write A Hard Journey Ahead since the book was written on my laptop that I longer have, and everything is on a flash drive, a new little story never hurt anyone. Now, it's midnight. I'm going to bed. Night.