A N G E L W I T H A S H O T G U N

She climbed the tree with ease. Her, Sophie, Kaya, Acacia and Annamieke sat on the branches. Mikki's eyes were filled with tears as she stared at the photo. Acacia was frowning in confusion and concern.

"How would this happen?" Annamieke sobbed, her lip trembling. "How could it happen?"
Sophie sighed, anger boiling inside her. "We don't know. Just all of them. Gone in two weeks."
Mcaelyn clambered up the tree. "I can't think straight." She said.
"What?! Cause your losing your mind cause-!?" Mikki paused, tears falling down her cheek, "cause.... he's ... g-gone"
They all pulled into a hug.
"I thought the boys being gone would be fun..." Kaya said, sniffing. "But now..."
Mikki stared at a photo in her hands. It held a photo of Taine, her, Mo, Toby, Eddie, Lucas and Hagar.

The boys were gone. All of them.

Mikki sat up, screaming. All the girls sat up, Sophie ran to her bedside. The boys burst in. Mikki glanced. The group included Newt, Alby, Taine, Mo, Toby, Eddie and Lucas. She jumped out of bed, running up and collapsing on them all, tears falling. Mo lifted his hands in surrender. She stood up, wiping tears from her eyes. She smiled through her tears. Newt shook her by the shoulders.
"Mik, what the bloody hell is going on?!" He almost shouted. Mikki shook her head, then hugged Newt gently. Newt rubbed circles on her back and she pulled off and snuggled back in bed.
"Soooooo..... What?" Mo asked in confusion. Mikki smiled and waved them out the door. They all walked out the door, confused. Sophie frowned, rubbing Mikki's shoulder.

"It was that dream, wasn't it?" Sophie asked, her eyes darkening with concern. "The tree, you, me, the girls? The picture?"

Mikki nodded, wiping a stray tear from her cheek. Sophie nodded slowly, patting her on the back. "We know what your going through. Those boys don't, though. If we tell them, they'll be less concentrated, they'll pay more attention to us, be more interested in us, and generally probably won't believe us anyway."

A frown formed on Mikki's face. She sighed, swinging her legs over the side of her bed. "What do they want us for?" Mikki asked, rubbing her eyes.
"If we knew, we'd probably be dead." Sophie scoffed, rolling her eyes.
Mikki blinked, "How?"
Acacia groaned. "They clearly want to keep something from us. They wiped our minds of of some specific info." She tapped her head, "There must've been something up here that we weren't supposed to remember, let alone know in the first place."

Mikki emptied out the crate at the end of her bunk. A weapon of some sort tumbled out of a pile of clothing. A gun, along with some grenades. She held the gun up, flipping it in her hand. She looked at the others, who had pulled guns out from under their pillows.

"We are going BAD, people!" Mikki cheered.
"Bad?" Mcaelyn asked.
"Bad." Mikki replied, grinning insanely.