LOVE STORY!!!

It’s a very rare incident to see Jenifer’s name in one of my companies payroll. At the first time when I saw her name, I surprised and I thought it’s a different Jenifer. But when I see you in front of me, I freezed for a moment. 

It all began just twenty years back.

Richard was a rich boy in our school, and Jenifer was his girl friend. Richard came from a wealthy family and Jenifer came from a normal family. But I was the poorest fellow in the school, and I lived in very low with my mom and my brother. Sometime we didn’t have any to eat for whole day, lot of days I drink more and more water to prevent the hunger.  We were in poor that much. Some time Richard helped me to study, and he gave me even money. Richard was not so good in education. He always lived a luxury life with his other friends who had money. He clubbed, and drunk. Jenifer also joined with them, according to them, they were enjoying their life. But I was totally separate from those works and I concentrated my mind only to education, its because mainly I didn’t have money for that.

Like most of the days, one day I drank only water for get rid of hunger. But I didn’t notice, Jenifer looked that and she came to me. She gave me two sandwiches and a snack to drink. I felt very shy and I rejected. But she touches my hand and told me,

“It’s OK, you eat this” then I took her sandwiches and ate. She sat down by my side and smiled. Then she began to speak.

“I have seen you lot of times, you drink only water. I haven't seen you eat in the school cafeteria. I wanted to talk with you in time.” so that day ended like that.

So days passed that way and she helped me most times, and the Richard too.

One day she came to me and cried a lot. She told me that she broke up with Richard and he left for another rich girl. I felt very sorry about her. so after that incident, she was around me most of the times. So day by day, we close to each others. One Sunday evening we heard a bad news. it was about Richard. He died due to a car accident. It was very sad news for everyone in the collage, including me and Jenifer too.

One fine evening Jenifer came to my home for first time to give a note book. But I was not in the home and my mother was. 

After having 7-8 months of Jenifer’s friendship, I felt strong feeling about her. And day by day, I ignored my education works too.  Every night I was dreaming about her, I didn’t do any school works. I wanted to be with her in every second.  So I began to love her. One night I thought to tell her my feelings about her. 

On the very next morning, I met her as usual and let her know my feelings. But she rejected me so sadly. I couldn’t believe this, I asked the reasons, but she never told me. Finally I thought to myself, “she rejected me, because my poorness. She may stay with me closely, because she may wanted to killing her loneliness after leaving of Richard”.

I thought my self, how miserable to being a poor. I don’t have money to spend as I want, I can’t eat, what I want, I don’t have proper house to live, now I can’t love the person I want. I felt that poorness is the most miserable thing to have a person in this world. I wanted to kill myself, even to suicide. I didn’t have good friends to tell about this. I had to bear all this lonely. But everything has a breaking point. I decided to suicide. Same time I got angry about Jennifer too.