Chapter-2

I fall on my bed,not caring about the shopping that fell down. 

Today was exhausting. I didn't expect Mckenzie to be soo excited for our camping. She literally went around the mall , running like a maniac to search for Forever 21 since there was a crazy sale down there.   

 It was difficult for me to keep up. Bianca ditched us the last minute to spend some time with her boyfriend Kai.

"Bianca's so gonna' regret for ditching us at such a great spree"Kenzie said smiling like she won a war.

 "I actually think it's one her most smartest decision ever" I said shrugging. 

"Hey, don't tell me you didn't enjoy that. Look at what all we have been rewarded with for getting here on time."she said.

 "Kenzie,maybe you didn't actually see what all you've bought. Why would you buy three dresses for the camp? So the guys can have a good view while you hike?!" I stated. 

"Ok fine. True dat but look at them. They make me feel so proud of myself. Oh I think I'm crying too" she says wiping some fake tears.

 I just shrugg since i was too tired to fight. 

I finally decide to get up from the bed,after several failed try's. I go to the washroom ,remove the little amount of make up I had and freshened up. 

Taking my phone from the charger,I decide to talk to the girls on group chat.    

xxxxConversationxxxx

Me:hey

Kenzie: Heyyyyy Gal :*

Bianca: hey guys!How was the shopping? 

Kenzie: It was great! We got soo many amazing dresses.

Bianca: wait,dresses? I thought you guys went shopping for the camp.

Me: so we did but Kenzie ended up picking up dresses. She thought she was rewarded with those . Only her dad will know how rewarded it is once he sees the bill. 

Kenzie: I hate you guys for not considering it a good thing. Anyways have heard about that rumor that's been going on?

Bianca: oh yea. I just didn't believe it for once. I'm soo excited to Thursday. 

Me: wait, what are you guys talking about?

Kenzie: haven't you heard ? This year even Jake Millers and his gang are joining the camp. His joining only because of his girlfriend Madison shay. I hate her. 

Bianca: yea me too. She's so irritating at cheer practice. I don't know how does everyone endure her. Sadly she's the captain. :(

Me: aww everything's gonna be just fine. Jake can be an asshole at times. 

Kenzie: And a hottie everytime ;)

Me: yea whatever. Anyways I need to go sleep early coz I need to wake up early for classes. It's my last class for guitar. Then I'm all done :)

Bianca: yea gurl,your gonna rock talent day. Byeeee goodnight and goodnight to you too Mckenzie. :p

Kenzie: Yea go sleep both of you.  The most boring human beings. Bye!

Me:haha!bye girls  :*

I put my phone aside smiling at both of my best friends.

 We've been together for a long time. I lie down on my bed thinking about what was the drama that could happen since Madison was coming too. 

I switched the light off and my eyes close immediately due to the hectic day.

----------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!
I know it's been longer than a week but Atleast I posted. So yay!! Please ignore the mistakes. I didn't edit it. I might even delay the updates coz my exams are starting soon. I hope you guys understand. Hope you enjoy. Do vote and comment your thoughts.
-musicqueluv <3 <3
Love ya guys ❤️

P.s: That's my Mckenzie at the mm. I love her <3. The rest will put up in each chapter.