Chapter-5

I stood frozen in my place thinking of what he could possibly want from me now.

Maybe he wanted to speak about it. After so many years...no. but if he does it again?

 What if kenzie went back to what she was years back? Seriously, it would be shocking that seeing how strong and badass she is now.

 But only I and Bianca knew how successfully she was putting up her act. 

Suddenly I was no longer shocked instead felt the anger build up in me. I wanted to slap that smile off his face and slam his face on the ground and scream at him for everything.

He must have noticed the change in my expression and asked me, "what-"

"Sure, what's up?" I asked with a blank expression.

His eyebrows rise up in confusion,"uh-umm..."

"Well, you have an issue with being partners or what?"

He hid his confusion and cleared his throat.

"Yeah. Actually I came to talk about it, but before that...do I know you?? "

I stiffened and my eyes widened but I recovered quickly and gave him the blank expression once again. 

Way to go Al!

"How would I know? Maybe we've been partners or something for some shitty trip I wasn't interested in before?

Woohoo you rock sarcasm girl!!

No you don't...

Shut up!

"Alright whatever. Don't have to be an ass. Anyways, I just wanted to switch partners with someone else to be with my girlfriend."

What the hell! Did he just call me an Ass?!! How dare he?!!

"And why should I care about what you want? Actually you know what; I might just be partners with someone else but an "asshole".

You suck at comebacks, I hope you know that.

Oh just shut up!

"Woaw man! Why are you getting so worked up? What did I even do?

See, I don't know what's wrong with you but that's not my problem. I just want to be with my girlfriend than with you."

Man?? Really? Jerk.

Who would even be with a monster like him? Poor thing!

"Yeah fine. What's her name?"

"Sasha Allen."

"Uh, Sasha Allen...wait is her partner-"

"Jake Miller? Yea that's him."

"No, not happening. Why him?" I whined.

"Why, what's wrong? Look he's a really good friend and has agreed to be your partner. So, just swap before we start moving."

"but-"I get cut off by Jake who had come towards us with a red head who I'm guessing is Sasha.

She walks towards drew and hugs him.

Aww, the way he hugs her and kisses her forehead got me melting faster than an ice cube on a 50 degrees Celsius day.

Sasha moves away only to come and hug me. I stiffen but hug her back anyways. Guess who's not a hugger...ME!

"Alyssa, right? Hey", she says.

"Um, yea. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

For some reasons, I get a cheerful vibe from her. Maybe we would end up being friends....

"Hey there beautiful" I turn to see Jake smiling at me.

Wait...smiling?? Well that's a first.

And shockingly I find myself smiling back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

yeah i didn't update for two weeks.Sorry about that.I had by units going on.                                                 Anyways,after this i might just update every week.No promises!                                                                        Because we never know,many unexpected things happen life which we have no control on.*sighs*

Dramatic much? well it is true,yea?well, the usual drill.

Hope you enjoy. Do vote and comment your thoughts.

-musicqueluv  ❤️                                                                                                                                                                     Love ya guys

p.s- drum roll please...That's Alyssa for you at the mm. Gosh she's sooo pretty. ❤️❤️