Chapter-7

We reach the lake in a  30 minutes walk. By then,everyone is exhausted and ready to set up their tents.

One word to describe the lake side:
                Wow!

Everyone started picking their spot despite the tiredness but I just stood still,taking in the sight in front of me. It's almost breathtaking.

Blocking out the chattering of the students,the sound of flowing water,the chirupping of birds and the smell of fresh grass is pretty soothing.

Even the heat has reduced around here due to the water. Probably bringing books here would've spoilt my chance of experiencing this.

However,my trance was broken when someone their arm around my shoulder.

I look beside me and smile when I see Kenzie.
She returns a small smile.
"Amazing, right?"

I nod. "Come on,let's go and set up our tent."
"Uh-huh,young lady. Forgot we're not together for this."she says like she's saying to a five year old.

"But what am I gonna do without you momma?" I say pouting a little bit.

"You'll live my child"she says placing her hand on my head like she's blessing me.

"How motivating." I say rolling my eyes.

"Ya whatever. Anyways enjoy sharing a tent with Jake Miller." She winks at me.

"Ugh. Wait how do you know?"

"Uh,gossip grace was right behind you guys. Didn't see her?"

I groan. "Oh god! What about Madison?"

Yup, she's probably hunting you down to set some rules for you. Stay alert."

Yeah,I'm surely gonna be dead by the end of the trip.

             xxxxxxoxoxxxxxxx