Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter 27

Sophie's POV

"GET UPPPPPPP." Demi screamed in my ear I groaned.

"Go away." I said rolling away from her. Falling back asleep. Then all of a sudden I feel someone pinching my sides.

"Get up its time to go on tour! You can sleep on the bus." Demi said still pinching my sides. I shot up laughing.

"Okay okay I'm up. Now stop doing that." I said dragging myself out of bed.

"Do I need to change?" I asked

"Nope. The tour bus is outside the house." She said. I ran to the window and saw a bus with Demi's face on it.

"Whoaa! It has your face on it!" I said

"Yep. It's my own tour bus baby." She said.

"That's so cool." I said.

"You get used to it." Demi said laughing. I ran into the room and grabbed my gigantic suitcase that weighs a ton and dragged it through the house. I lifted it up, I don't know how, and brought it down the stairs. I ran outside with it and Demi's bodyguard, Max took it and loaded it onto the bus.

"Thanks Max!" I said

"Anytime buddy." He said high fiving me. We have a cool relationship. He's like my bestfriend. Even though he's like 20 years older than me but whatevs.

Demi walked out of the house with like five bags in her hands. I ran up to her and grabbed two.

"Thanks Soph." She said

"No prob." I said. Max took the bags again and we got on the bus.

"What about Oliver?" I asked

"Maddie and Dallas are coming over later and picking him up and bringing him to their house." Demi said

"Oh okay." I said looking out if the window. Bye house. See you in five months.

The bus started moving and I took out my phone and logged onto twitter. I saw people were going crazy about the concert tonight. I smiled to myself and locked my phone. I leaned my head on Demi's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Sweetie there's a bed in this room." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me into a room with a gigantic king sized bed. I jumped on it and curled up in the blankets. I fell asleep immediately.

Demi's POV

Excitement is an understatement. More like ecstatic. I'm so excited for this tour. And the fact Sophie's with me makes it 100x better.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I saw my mom was calling me.

Demi-Hello?

Dianna-Hey! How's the first day on tour?

Demi- I got on the bus like an hour ago. Sophie's asleep and I'm trying to entertain myself.

Dianna- Well when you come to Texas we are all going to your show.

Demi- Okay! Well I have to go now. Sophie's waking up. Love you bye!

Dianna- Okay! Love you too bye.

"Morning sunshine." I said to a sleepy Sophie.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"How far away are we from San Fransisco?" She asked

"Four more hours babe." I said.

"Okay. What are we gonna do for the next four hours?" She asked.