the holder of the end

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk ask to see someone who calls himself "the holder of the end". Should a look of childlike fear overcome the workers face, you will be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It will be in a language you won't understand but your soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "ï'm jū5t pã5$îñg th®øùgh, ì wí$h t° tålk." If you hear silence, flee. Leave. Do not stop for anything. Do not go home. Don't stay at an inn. Just keep moving. Sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you have escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words, continue on. Upon reaching the cell you will see a windowless room with a person in the corner speaking an unknown language cradling something. The person will respond to only one question. "Whât hãppēΠ$ whèΠ th£¥ à|| çõm€ t09£th€®?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell. Some go missing shortly after their encounter. Some even take their lives. But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the persons hands. You will want to as well. But be warned. If you do your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room. By that persons hands.

That is object 1 of 538. They must never come together. Ever.