Steve and Danny get drunk

I

Steve sighed after signing that last thing for the report he had to do for the case that they had just solved. Steve was kinda hopeing that this case would take longer so he wouldn't have to go home to his sister Mary. He loved his sister to death but ever since she been in Hawaii she done nothing but naged him and that what Danny was for he thought. There was a knock at his office that brought Steve out of his thought when he looked up and saw his parnter Danny Williams coming into his office.

You almost ready to call it quits asked Danny. Yea I guess said Steve with a sigh knowing that Steve really didn't want to go home to his sister yet he was think of a way for that animal as he calls him to stay the night at his place.

As Steve got to Danny's little apartment Steve got the shock of his life. Would you like to come in and have a drink asked Danny .Steve thought about it for a minute he has only been to Danny's apartment only once and that was his dad was murder sure said Steve.

After they both got a couple of beers in them they both agreed that it was best for Steve to spend the night at Danny's apartment. When Steve got off the phone with Mary to tell her that he was spending the night at dannos they got more beers in them.

Completely drunk now danny listen to steve complain about his sister and work. Danny listen to every word Steve said and Steve listen to danny when it was his turn to complain about work and his ex wife and about how they always give the kid to the mother's no matter what.

After Steve had finished his beer he noticed that danny was cute when he complained about his life. Steve couldn't stand it anymore after a couple of hours he got horny who would have thought that it would be Danny doing this to him sure he has been with a couple of men but they never turned him on like this. Danny was still ranting when he fealt Steve push him against the wall the next thing Danny knew was that Steve had forced his touge in his mouth.

Steven what the hell yelled Danny with Steve still holding him against the wall Danny could fell Steve's Bonner poking him in the stomach. Shut up and take like a man Danno Steve said messing with his bealt and going to give Danny a less rough kiss before making Danny face the wall. When Steve had this he pulled down Danny's pants and whipped out his nine inch penis and forced it in Danny's tight ass.

Danny moaned when he felt all nine inches of Steven fucking Mcgarret enter. Danny managed to get out Steven. Yea Danno Steve asked as he was still pounding into Danny's ass couch now Danny yelled as he fealt Steve enter him for the fifth time.
Not wanting to pull out Steve picked up Danny and walked to the couch Steve could fell Danny's hard on which turned him on even more. Once Steve got him and Danny to the couch he started to stroke Danny's penis while he was bouncing Danny on his penis after q couple if hours Danny felt Steve cum inside of him. Fuck Steven Danny yelled out of pleasure which made Steve cum more. A couple minutes after that Steve pulled out of danny you are amazing Steve said so are you babe danny relpyed as they fell asleep