Big Sister Gracie

Steve finding out about the pregnancy was hard but the really hard thing would be telling Gracie. Today was Danny's day to have graice and planned on telling her later that week.

Steve had wanted to be with danny when he told Gracie that she was going to be a big sister. But danny thought it would be better if he did it on his own.

When danny got to his ex's wife's house he had a hard time getting in to see Gracie because of step Stan. When he got to the door his ex wife answered the door danny what are you doing here she asked.

I'm here to see Gracie Rachel danny said annoyed you know the rules Daniel you have to call first if you want to see graice when its not your day reachel said.

Look this is important thing I have to talk to her about so please will you let me see my daughter danny asked starting to get piss off. Fine graice your father is here to see you yelled Rachel.

Gracie came running down the stairs to see her father. Hey danno what are you doing here she asked. Look I have something to tell you graice danny said as claim as he could what is it graice asked.

Your uncle Steve and I are going to have a baby I'm pregnant danny told her quickly. He looked into her eyes to she how she felt about it but all was huged danny and yelled I'm going to be a big sister.