Kono takes danny to the doctors

Danny and Kono sit quietly in a Assam room waiting for the restualts of Danny's test. They had made it to the doctors office hours ago and it was just an hour ago until a doctor saw him.

How you doing Kono asked looking at danny with worry on her face she felt bad for danny but then again she was also happy that she was going to be an aunt.

I fine other then having the shit scared out of me right now danny relpyed with the same look kono has. Danny it's not your fault kono tried to comfort him. Yes it is danny wisphered and the funny thing is that I want this baby if I'm pregnant danny started to rant.

What are you going to tell the boss man she asked hopeing to stop a rant before it began I don't know God I wish we never had sex. Danny this is not your fault Steve didn't even know that you could get pregnant and you were to drunk to make sure he had on a condom.

Yea I know but I still I should have told Steven that I could get pregnant danny tells her. I'm sure Steve will but upset at first but he won't leave you alone to take of you and the baby kono told him. Yea you are right Knono thank you. You are very welcome and if Steve does leave you to take care of the all by yourself I will kick his ass. Before danny could say anything the doctor  came in.

What's up doc danny asked will Mr.Williams we have the test restualts back the doctor told them.