Your pregnant

Pregnant! I'm pregnant thought Danny as he entered his apartment. It has been a week since kono  took him to the doctor and found out he is indeed pregnant with Steve mcgarrets baby.

I have no idea how I'm going to tell him he going to be a dad!danny said talking to himself I have to find a bigger place for me and this baby and Gracie.

Danny was in the middle of a rant to himself. He walked into his bedroom to change when he heard a knock at his door before it open. Danno you home he heard Steve yell oh crap thought danny. Hey super seal what are you doing here asked danny.

Well you weren't at work today I hope you aren't avoiding me because of what last week Steve ask stepping more and more in Danny's personal space. The closer Steve got to danny the more danny fealt sick.

I'm fine said danny running to his bathroom to throw up. Steve went to fallow danny worried about him when the bathroom door slammed in his face. Steve could hear danny throwing up he grew worried for his partner.

Steve started looking around Danny's apartment to see if he could find out what is wrong with his partner.

Steve couldn't fine anything until he saw doctor office papers that had Danny's name on it. Steve couldn't believe his eyes this had to be a sick joke right Steve thought. What he hell are you doing asked a very shocked Steve look and saw a pissed off danny walking towards him.