The alcohol from my blood

(AN: Okay, I might not be the best at smut, so if this chapter isn't satisfying your pleasures, I am sorry, this is my first smut.)
 Dean felt like the jealousy hit him right in his heart as he took a sip of his beer. Another boy was checking out his boyfriend: Cas. Cas didn't seem to be giving a fuck about that, even though Dean knew that Cas observed that boy. Dean was aware that when he was drunk, he would be more jealous, but in the same time more confident. On the other hand, Cas never gets drunk. Dean was upset as his boyfriend was enjoying the party, socializing with other people. "Of course, he is getting all the fucking attention. He is the perfect student, with perfect grades and the perfect body. I'm just a shit, who was accepted by him only because he pitied me. I'm just that loser who once was the bully. I don't deserve him... What if he is dating me just because he is pranking me? No, that would be cruel... But, look at him! He seems like he's flirting with everybody!"
Cas approached Dean, he looked into his green grass eyes and asked:
"What's wrong babe?"
"Nothing." Dean muttered.
Cas looked deeper in Dean's eyes, and he got it.
"C'mon babe, let's go in my room."
"But, what about the party and the others?"
"I really didn't enjoy their company as I enjoy yours." With that, Cas took Dean's hand and guided him into his camp's bedroom.
Cas closed the door and then he attacked Dean as they were falling onto Cas' bed with a little crack. They started kissing, Dean's lips were moving against Cas'. Cas' lips were so soft, made from clouds and candy flour. Cas gently took Dean's jaw, caressing him. The kiss was sweet and cute like a spring dream. Then, when Cas started licking Dean's bottom lip, the kiss turned into a passionate one, like a hot summer afternoon. Dean let Cas slide his tongue into his mouth. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. Finally, Dean won.
The music from beneath them was vibrating, and even though it sounds exaggerated, Bon Jovi's music was turning Dean on. Cas moved his lips to Dean's neck and jaw. Without knowing him, many students would bet that Cas is a virgin because of his innocence in front of the professors, but let's face it, sometimes nerds like to have fun.
Cas kissed and licked the last hickeys left on Dean's neck. He sucked on them and he has deepen them. Dean tugged Cas' shirt and the younger boy helped him get off the shirt. Soon, Cas was left without a shirt and his pants, only in boxers. The brunette boy was a little disappointed about Dean's situation, so without breaking the heated kiss, he worked on Dean's pants' zipper. He took of Dean's pants, and then he started palming Dean through the textile material. Dean moaned into their kiss, and Cas looked in his eyes and said:
"Tonight I'm gonna ride you babe."
Dean moaned at the thought of Cas over him, with his face sweating and his piercing blue eyes looking down at his body. Cas reattached his lips and they continued their kiss.
Unexpectedly, the door opened and a hurried Charlie (AN: *sobs* I'm not over Charlie's death) entered.
"Cas, do you..." Charlie stopped when she saw the 2 men kissing passionately. She covered her mouth with her hand, in shock. The couple didn't seem to observ her, mainly because the music was loud and they were concentrating on the kiss.
She stepped back and closed the goddamn door. She was just looking for the book for the test at Social Sciences for tomorrow. She knew that her brother's boyfriend (AN: in this fic, Charlie is Dean's adopted sister and she is with one year younger) had one, since Cas attended last year at that course. "For fucks sake, now all they are doing is to suck each other's dick... What am I doing now, I can't go back there. Maybe I can hope that Mr Turman isn't going to give us a test... No, I must go to Sam and ask him if he has the book. Ugh, that loser isn't going to give me that book anyway, after I pranked him so hard."
*Back into Cas' room*
After some minutes of making out and grinding against each other, Dean realized that they were both hard. He said in a breathy voice, in their kiss:
"I just want to get inside you."
Cas obeyed and he took both of their pants down. Dean took the lube tube from the drawer. He was always careful with Cas, and he didn't want to hurt him. Dean find Cas' hole and started to get a finger inside him, stretching him out. Cas let a high-pithed noise come from his mouth when Dean hit his prostate. After he stretched him, Cas put some lube on Dean's dick and he put the tip in front of his entrance. He got on Dean and he started riding him, moving his hips in a perfect synchronization with Dean's moans. Dean felt Cas tightness and even though he was used to it, he never got enough of it. Soon, both of them felt the their orgasm building in their stomach. Dean could saw Cas' beautiful eyes looking hungrily at his chest, and then he saw Cas leaving another hickey on his neck while working under Dean.
"I'm close." said Cas.
"Me too."
Sooner than they expected, Dean released deep inside Cas, hitting Cas' prostate, and then Cas ejaculated on their chests. Cas breathed out and lied down next to Dean cuddling with him.
"So, why were you upset at the party?"
"You know, a guy was insistently eyeing you."
"Aww, babe, I only love you and you know that."
"Well, yes, but the alcohol from my blood was saying otherwise."
Cas hugged him tightly, while in the background "Bed of roses" was playing.
"Uh, do you remember a door opening while we had sex?" Dean asked.
"I think yeah... It was a feminine voice."
"Oh my god, it was Charlie!"
Dean and Cas laughed awkwardly, while thinking that now, Charlie will believe that Dean and Cas are some sex addicts.