*PROLOUGE*

*Henry Danger Fan Fiction*

Tessa Manchester!

She grew up not knowing anything about her father, and who he was? She's doesn't even know he's captain man

Ray Manchester stood with his daughter in his arms

Ray Manchester stood with his daughter in his arms. He held her in his arms, he loved his baby girl. He know this will be the last time he will ever saw her.

"It's for the best, Ray." Mary said, taking the baby from his arms. A tear rolled down his face.
"I know, but I wish that we didn't have to do this," Ray replied. "Look, Me and Tessie can't stay here in Swellview. It's for her own protection. If people found it she was your daughter, she'd be in danger.

Mary put her daughter in the front seat of her car seat.

"Mary, promise you'll bring her back," Ray said to his girlfriend.

"I promise," Mary said.

When Tessy was two, Mary made a frantic call to Ray. "Mary? What's wrong?" Ray said, picking up on the first ring.

"Our daughter, she can heal herself, and maybe other people," Mary said.

"Bring her here," Ray said.

"But we can't! She'll remember it," Mary replied, shaking.

"Look, we'll erase her memory. We'll run some tests, and see if it's true. Then we'll erase her memory and then she can go back home and live a normal life," Ray told her. "Now go."

Mary hung up. Tessie was laying on the couch, drawing a picture of her, her mom, and her stuffed Rabbits.

"Come on. We're going on a ride," Mary said.

"Can I bring my Stuffed hearts?" Tessie said, picking up the Bunnies. "Yes, now let's go," Mary replied. They drove down to Swellview from California, Mission Creek, to Junk 'N' Stuff. They went down the elevator, and Ray was standing here.

They tested her. It was confirmed she could heal herself quickly and could heal other people.
Ray erased the memory from her brain, no matter how much it hurt to do so.

"We know it's for the best," Mary had said. Ray didn't feel so. He couldn't be with his daughter, and it was breaking his heart. "But Mary, before you leave," Ray said, stopping her before she left. "Yes?" Mary turned around; a slumbering Tessy in her arms, still clutching her Bunnies. "Her hair, why is it red and blue?" he asked. Indeed, her curly brown hair had hints of Red and Blue. "I don't know. It grew like that. I tried washing it out, and it didn't work." Mary replied. "I don't know. "Ok." He said. Mary left, and he sat down. It would be another 11 years until he had another chance to see her little girl.

It was a summer afternoon. Ray was sitting in the Man cave, with his cell phone, calling a number he hadn't called in a long time. "Hello, Ray?" Mary said, as soon she answered. "Is it time for Tessie to come back to me?" he asked, a smile on his face. "Yes. Tessie is coming back to you tomorrow," Mary said. Mary sighed. She was sad that she had to leave her father. "I'll get Schwoz to set up her room. And I'll make sure to introduce her to Henry," Ray said. "Who?" Mary asked. "Henry. My sidekick," he said. "But, I have to go."