7

---------5 YEARS LATER-----------

Amaimon and Mephisto were round again, I was staying on at the school for a bit longer and so was Rin. We didn't see Yukio sleep at the dorm again since my second day at school, and Rin and I were still happily together.

We decided to have another day around the school grounds and went to the 'beach' with a pier and everything!

'See you, guys! We won't be out too long!' Rin laughed, and he quickly winked at my brothers.

They winked back. What was this about?

I ignored it and we spent the day at the beach, when the sun was setting, we quickly took a walk up the pier, to the very end, where couples at the school would always go for their 'true loves kiss'

We stood watching the sea when Rin got down on one knee.

'Rin, what's going on?' I asked.

'Amelia Willow, I love you so much. I always have! So , will you marry me?' Rin said, with a beaming smile on his face.

'YES!' I screamed. I was so happy!

So that's what they were winking at each other about.

He stood up and I threw my arms around him. He picked me up when I did this and held me tightly. I felt like the happiest girl alive.

We went back to our dorm and opened the door to see all of our friends and my brothers there. And Yukio.

We greeted everyone and then we came to Yukio.

'So now you care about me, huh?' Rin gave him a dirty look.

'I'm sorry. I'll come to your wedding. Maybe even be your best man?' Yukio asked.

'I'm sorry, Amaimon's doing that. And Mephisto is walking Amelia down the aisle.' Rin said.

'Oh, ok. Well, hope you two have a brilliant future.'

We smiled at him and then carried on around the room.

'Let's get the champagne out, hey?' Said Amaimon, loudly.

Everyone cheered.

The cork came out and Rin and I got the first glasses.

'Congratulations, guys' Amaimon winked at us whilst he poured our champagne out.

We smiled and said thank you.

The night was perfect, and we might have got a little too carried away....