Ch6: texting and guy time

"Hey baby, me and kaymin are going out for the night is that fine with you" Jake smiled politely, knowing that he could win her over with a just the tiniest smirk.

"Yes it's alright with me, I was gonna stay in the house and have some me time anyways" Mika laughed.

"Ok princess I love you I'll be back before morning" Jake said kissing her walking out of the door.

As soon and jake left Mika took a seat on her favorite love seat, she didn't know why but for some reason she was on edge.

Her buzzed on the edge of the table, she figured it was a text from Jake but she was wrong.

Unknown: (***)-333-0468

I see your little boyfriend has left the house, Which leaves you my angel alone and oh so very vulnerable.
~ Sweet dreams love.

Mika didn't know what to expect, but she did know that she was being watched.

The cameras in the house were in position, all he had to do now was watch but that would have to be on his own time.

*Jake*

As me and kaymin sat, enjoying our time at the bar. Getting caught up from our missing time, it's been so long but it doesn't help the weight I've been feeling get off my shoulders.

"So man everything all good with you and little mike"

I let out a small laugh.

"Where'd the nick name come from"

"I made it up not to long ago"

"Haha- well ok, but yeah everything is amazing. I just feel like she's keeping something from me."

"Oh really-" kaymin replied a glant I had never seen in his eyes.

"You know what it is" I answer raising a brow.

"No- no not at all, have u asked or talked to her about it"

"No I want her to tell me, and trust me, Like I do her."

"How can you trust her if you think she has secretes?"

"I know my finance kaymin, don't push it. I won't hesitate to beat your ass"

"No worries there bro no worried there." kaymin replied taking a quick look at his phone.

"But finance aye? You proposed?"

"Not yet but I'm going to though" I pull out a 14 carrot diamond ring, My queen only deserves rhe best.

"Think she'll say yes?" kaymin said a hint of hopeful doubt in his voice.

"I know she will".

"Here are you drinks sir" the bartender said sliding our beers to the both of us.