Background replay

(Have A Listen to a underground rapper above CupcakeArtist)
As the New Years came in I enjoyed my first real "making love session" with Trey and I loved every second of it . We got finished at around 12:30pm and we came out to see every one literally wasted . I always wondered why if being so wrong felt so right why does it feel so bad . I never thought I'd be making love in a club on New Years but here I am . Everything started when I was around 6. From as far as I know  my mother was sprung out on drugs and my dad was a top notch criminal .
*Flashback to Jaylens childhood*
Jaylen mom- JAYLEN come here boy
Jaylen-Yes ?
Mom- where did I go wrong with you
Jaylen-Ma'm ? I don't understand
Mom-I didn't raise my son to be no faggot
Jaylen-And I didn't expect you to be a crack head but hey life's a climb right ?
Mom-*smacks Jaylen* SEE THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT YOUR SMART MOUTH
Jaylen-YOUVE NEVER BEEN A MOTHER TO ME ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS WRECK ME
Mom-WELL IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN GET OUT MY HOUSE
Jaylen-you mean the government?
*Jaylens P.O.V.*
All I remember from there is waking up at a Child protection office and them telling me how they found me in a Walmart store .
I spend nearly 5 years in that place at age 11 a couple shared interest in me and just like that I was moved into a new home into a different part of town and I guess expected to forget everything that has previously transpired .
Soon or later I got comfortable at the house that I was placed in and as soon as I was comfortable I was disgusted . One day a year after being adopted I was 12 and that was the first time my step dad raped me ....