The Reactions

Emma's pov

I dont think that I have had any sleep that night. I was way to busy crying. I heard people yelling at each other in another room, but I couldn't make out about what, and I didn't care. All I cared about was Killian, and he wasn't here.. I missed him so much already, and the thought that I might never see him again killed me. Well, not litterly, I would have to do that myself.

Snow's pov

Emma didn't know it yet, but we were on the same ship.
When people from town told us about seeing a little boy and a blonde stopping aboard the Jolly Rogger on the night Henry dissapeared, we set sail immediately, hoping that the boy and the blonde were Emma and Henry, and we were right.

But they didn't want to found, and that broke my heart. Now we hurt them by taking them away, but we didn't have a choice. We had to take them, what would our citizens think if we told them the Princess and the prince had sailed away on a pirate ship and we let them... Plus, we needed to tell Emma the big news.

Killians pov

Losing my Swan was the worst thing that could possibly happen to me right now. I knew Emma wouldn't want me to lose myself now, but to remain strong, so that was what I was going to try. I wanted to remain calm, push back the tears, at least for now and set sail to the enchanted forest, to get my Swan back.

We couldn't go there now, they would notice us sailing after them. We would need to take a different route.

This one was longer, but it would be worth it. We would have to sail through the Ice waters. These waters, well, like the name says, are full of ice rocks. They are dangerous, but I will do everything to get Emma back.