The truest believer

Emma's pov

I need to tell Henry about Zelena, that he cant trust her. I hope he will believe me.

As if it were fate I bumb into him that afternoon.

" Ow, Hi Harry"

" Hi Emma" He wanted to walk away but I stopped him.

" He, can you please meet me at my place in about an hour or something? I need to talk to you" I say, trying not to sound to creepy, since he barely knows me.

" Sure" he says, with a smile.

Harry's pov

At the moment, I'd do anything to get away from my mother. She was really mean to me lately. I didn't have any friends because of her, because all the kids were scared of her. She herself has been avoiding me.

Emma, on the other hand, is really nice. I haven't known her for a long time, but she has been a better friend than I ever had.

Emma's pov

I still needed to figure out what I was going to tell Henry. Was I going to tell him about the curse? He'd probably think that I am crazy..

A few minutes after I arrived home there was a knock on the door.

" Here we go.." I wispered to myself.

I let Henry in and got extreemly nervous...

" So, what do you need to tell me?"

I just started talking.

" Once upon a time there was a forest.. An enchanted forest." He had a weird look on his face as he sat down on the couch.

I went on.

"In the enchanted forest lived a King and Queen. They were in love and had a daughter. A princess..
This Princess grew up happy. One day on her birthday ball she fell in love. She had a son with that man but he left her.
Her son grew up and they were a big happy family. But then the Princess was kidnapped by pirates. Over time she fell in love with the captain. They picked up their son at home and they were happy again. But certain events separated the Princess and her son, and after that the land was put under an horrible curse." I stopped for a second.

" Thats a nice story" Harry said akwardly.

" It's not just a story. Its real.. And you're part of this story, you just dont remember.. "

" How is that possible" He asked. He clearly thought I was crazy.

" Magic" I simply said.

" Look, I know this sounds crazy, but you have to believe me! And you cant trust Zelena!"

He looked at me with a grinn when I said that about Zelena.

" I am listening" he smiled