Chapter Nineteen

Jason P.O.V (Duke's brother)

"Duke. Duke. Duke." I slowly open my eyes too Eather bothering Duke while Duke was trying too watch Tv. 

"Eather I wouldn't do that. He doesn't like too be bothered while trying too relax." Duke looked at me and mouthed a 'Thank you' and sighed. 

"I need too go the bathroom." I get up off the sofa and walk to the bathroom. I knock on the door too make sure that no one was in the restroom. "Kit Kat. Hurry up." I whine at my big sister who always hold up the bathroom.

"Go outside and leave me alone." Ugh I grown as I walk back too the living room too get big brother. My tummy is starting too hurt. I wonder what Eather is like. I mean I just met him and I don't know much about him. 

"Big brother. Sissy wont get out of the bathroom and I really need too go. Can I use yours?" Duke gets up and walks too the basement door that happens to be his bedroom and unlocks the door allowing me to go in and use his bathroom. 

"There lil bro." I smile and run down the stairs passing through his room and into the bathroom. Quickly done and relived I walk out and glance at the room as I slowly walk through it. 

"Jase you done!" I didn't notice how long I have been down here.

"Ya i'm done. I'm coming up." Running up the stairs I trip over one and tumble all the way back down. My head started pounding and my arm hurt pretty bad but my headache hurt more. 

"Jason are you okay? Speck to me please." I felt warm tears fall onto my cheek from above. I finally realized that Duke was crying because he was scared for me and want me too be okay. "Come here little brother." Next thing I know is i'm being lifted and being put on a bed.

"Is he going to be alright?" I heard Eather's say softly. 

"He will be fine. He just needs some rest. Its not the first time he's fallen down these damn steps." Duke's voice was foggy from when he was crying. 

"Hey don't cry baby. He will be just fine. You said it yourself." After those words I had just heard I fell into the dark hole of sleep.

~Duke's P.O.V~

I sat next too Jase the entire time he was asleep and Krissy tried too get me too leave him too rest, but I wouldn't leave. "Little brother you need too eat you have been with him since 7:00 am and now its 4:50 pm." Krissy our big sister is mean and she really doesnt give a flying fuck about anything or anyone. She fallows after our parents. Which i'm glad are not home. Like they ever are anyway. 

"Fuck off Krissy." She looked at me for a second with sympathetic eyes but it was soon gone. 

"What happen to 'Big sissy'? You think I don't care about him. Well guess what I care about both of you very much you just can't see it and i'm sick of you guys thinking i'm the bad guys." Tears pooled in her eyes and I stared too feel guilty cause I did believe that. She that type of person she wanted too be seen as its not our fault its hers.

"Sorry. Its just you kinda present yourself like that." She nodded and left my room. I felt Jase move and filled with joy hoping he was waking up.

"Hey. Hows Jase doing?" Eather came up behind me and place a kiss on my cheek and sits next too me. 

"He's fine." I love my brother and I cried when he fell down the stairs. Just the stairs. Now imagine if anything more serious had happen. I would be a mess. "I remember when he was 2 and I was 6. We were playing outside and Jase ended up falling in the pool when I had turned around. I was scared and didn't know how to swim very good. It didn't stop me from jumping in and trying too get him. I got him too the stairs of the pool. I tried too get out but I was too weak and tired. I started too drown and that's when our connection thing happen. His eyes were glowing and so were mine. My body kept moving towards him when my mind was weak and tired. That day we had saved each others life." I look over at Jase who's eyes are open and staring at me.