Chapter Thirty

Duke P.O.V 

I run a finger down Eather's cheek making him shiver under my touch. "We are going home." I say slowly and grab his wrist gently and head to the car. The car ride back to mine was quiet with tension in  the air. I pull up to the apartment complex and fine my regular parking spot. "Come on Eather." I get out and open his door pulling him out bridal style. He was to far out in his own world to even pay attention to what was going on. What do I do now? What if he moves on to bigger drugs? How will I handle him? I mean I can barley handle him now. I need to stop thinking or I am going to stress myself out even more. I set Eather down and fish out my keys. I push open the door and pull Eather in as well. "Go sit down." He does as I said.

"Why am I here?" I look over at Eather who is looking for something in his pockets. "Do you happen to know where my phone is?" I pull his phone out of my back pocket and hold it up. "Can I have it?" I shook my head and put it back into my pocket and turn to get us some soda. "Please Duke. I need it." 

"Nope." I pull out two Pepsi's and set them on the coffee table. 

"Why? Do you not trust me? Are you going to check it to see if I'm cheating? Huh?" I shake my head and look down at him.

"I wasn't going to check you phone at all. But now I am not to sure. By the way you reacted I just might." I sit down on the the end of the couch away from him. 

"Why so far?" I roll my eyes and remain seated were I was. "Usually you're so close to me. What's changing?" I sigh and look over at Eather.

"You are changing. Not us. Its you."

Eather P.O.V

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean! 'Its not us its you'" I mocked him with the dumb shit his ass just told me. Now my high was gone. 

"Well its true." I get up and storm to the door making my way out the door and pressing the down for the elevator. Me being me and inpatient and trying to get away from Duke. I press the button over and over again. Just a I header the ding I feel Duke's arm rap around me and pull me back into the apartment. I make no struggle to get away cause I will never win against him and his strong ass arms. "Why that hell do you have to be so fucken stubborn." Duke throws me on the couch and locks the front door. "Go to my room." Duke points to the hallway that leads to his room. I get up and head over to it and sit on the end of the bed in silence. 

What am I going to do? I'm so stupid. I made this way to hard. Why am I being so difficult to him? I guess I like the fun, but the fun is scary shit sometimes. Soon Duke walk into the room and entered the connect bathroom. "Get in here Eather." Duke demanded from the bathroom. Again I do as told and stay silent. Walking into the the room I see that there was a bath made. "Get undressed and get in." Striping off my cloths. I get into the bath and wait for Duke to say something, but instead he just grabs his body wash and  started to wash me. It's been a while since I have felt Duke's hands on me. I missed it. I breath a breath of relief.

20 minutes later~~~~

After that amazing bath Duke told me to find some cloths of his to sleep in. I found a baggy black v neck that would fit on him nice and fit but on me since my tiny figure and our size differences it hangs to my mid thigh. I also wear a pair of boxers that had always been my favorite of his. They were red with little bears dancing around on them. He said it was a Christmas present from his brother about a year ago. I lay in his bed waiting for him to return to the room after he has left to go and get something from the car. 

The door opens and Duke is reveled. Duke moves slowly over to the bed with a look in his eyes that I can't place my finger on. "Take off the boxers." I look over at him with confusion and hesitantly slide them off. "Good boy. Now lay down in the middle of the bed." I do as told and wait for his next move. I feel the bed dip and then I see him hovering over me. I look up into Duke's beautiful eyes. I miss this. I miss when we can just lay in bed and be with each other. I miss when we could just sleep in the same bed without anything going south. I miss when it was simple. "You are so beautiful." He whispered in my ear with a husky lust covered voice. He started to leave butterfly kisses down my neck. Stopping at my weak spot. He sucked, nibbled, and bit at my skin for sure leaving me a nice sized hickey.