Author's Note/ Chapter 1

Okay first off I would like to say that this is a SHARED account, and this is my story and the other one Blood of Moon is my friend's, ya sorry to confuse any of you, if u did get confused by the writing :D Anyway's! It has been 3 day's since my story has started off and I would like to say: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL READS! IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME! Okay I'm done freaking out, anyways on with the story :D

-Faith :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"You're what?" Sean asked.

"I'm pregnant, remember when we had sex 3 weeks ago?" I whispered quietly so no one would hear.

"Yes, and I'm so sorry! I swear we used protection!"

"I know we did and I believe you, but the real question is do you want to keep it?"

"Of course I want to keep it! Anything that comes out of you is going to be as pretty has you are!"

"Aw thanks"

"So.... Have you told your mom yet?"

"Nope, I'm going to wait a couple of day's"

"Alright, want me to tell her with you?"

"Sure, when are we going to tell your parents?"

"Um... how about we tell them all together"

"Alright sounds good! It's Monday, so we will tell them on Wednesday, they can come over to my house for dinner,and then after we can tell them"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you to"

Sean get's up off his bed and pulls me into a kiss, it was wonderful! He then break's it and puts his hand on my tummy.

"We will be a family together forever"

"Forever" I repeat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

"You're what?!" My best friend Kara shouts.

"Pregnant, keep your voice down we are in the cafeteria, if anybody finds out they will call me a slut, so far only you, Sean and Becky know about it, me and Sean are planning to tell are parent's tomorrow night"

"Alright, I won't tell anyone, how did it feel to do it?"

"Wonderful!"

"I just can't believe your 15 and pregnant, you got your period when you were 13 and got your first boyfriend when you're 14! I haven't even had my first boyfriend yet!"

"Well that sucks for you"

"Yeah it does I gotta get going see you after school"

Kara left, and the bell rang all of a sudden I felt sick ugh, I tried to run to the bathroom, but didn't make it I ended up puking on the floor and somebody saw and called the nurse, so I'm in the nurse's office now.

"Are you sure you feel alright? You have puked 3 times, maybe I should call your mom and she can take you home" The nurse said for the 30th time, and I had only been there 20 minutes.

"Yes I'm fine" Just then I puked ugh

"I'm calling your mom"

"Fine"

10 minutes later my mom showed up.

"Grace? Are you sure your okay? You have been sick for the past 3 weeks, maybe we should take you to the doctor?"

"No mom I'm not that sick"

"She puked 5 times before you came, so you better take her in, or you could try a pregnancy test?"The nurse suggested great can things get any worse? I guess they can.

"What? She's 15 why would she be pregnant?" my mom said to the nurse

"Ma'm I have had 17 year old's pregnant, why don't you just see it couldn't hurt"

I couldn't believe it she was going to find out shit I was in so much trouble.

"Alright if you say so"

The nurse handed me the same test that I took at home, I went in the washroom and peed on it, and handed it to my mom, this wasn't good. She look at the test for awhile, I was in so much trouble.

"WHAT?! HOW CAN THIS BE? YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU WERE 18! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MY OWN DAUGHTER! THIS THING MUST BE WRONG!"

"No ma'm it's 100% accurate" The nurse said. 

" I can't even look at you my own daughter pregnant at the age of 15 we are going home, I'll talk about it later"

I left the nurse's office and went to get my stuff, I texted Sean knowing he had a spare.

Me: Sean she knows I'm dead

Sean: What? Who knows? What happened?

Me: I got sick and got sent to the nurse's office then my mom came and they asked me to do a test and I did, and it showed up positive

Sean: That suck's, don't worry we will still be together I love you

Me: I love you to, I gotta go my mom is waiting, call you or text you later <3

Sean: Bye <3

I got into the car and there was silence for the rest of trip home. When I got home I went to my room, and cried why did I have to get pregnant? At the age of 14? Why? Why did God want me to have a child so young? Why? I cried myself to sleep trying not think of what happen next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey guy's Chapter 1 is done hope you like it :D

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL OTHER WATTPAD READER'S TO READ IT TO!

Faith :D