chapter six

- Ariana -

I tapped on his contact and pressed call. I waited for him to answer. God damn it, just answer. "What?" he answered. "You don't have to be so damn rude" I said. "What do you want?", he said with more anger. "Can you pick me up? I'm at this random place which I don't even know the name of, I'm lost is what I'm trying to say" I said quickly. "Chill, I'll come get you, okay?" He said in a slightly softer tone. "Okay" I said whiling nodding my head. "I'll just go to that vintage shop and drive around, stay wherever you are" he said. I could hear him grabbing his keys. I nodded and ended the call. That was awkward.

I sat back down as I pressed the home button. I went into Instagram. I had so many notifications. I tried to look through my feed but my notifications going off. Damn it. I press the notifications tab and saw all the comments.

"Justin is a dick"

"Stay strong"

"You're not a mess up"

I smiled as I clicked on there accounts. All my fans are adorable. I commented and liked there pictures. I did the same with some other accounts. They've helped me along the way, now I should help them by making there dreams come true.

I tapped the camera tab and looked through my photo gallery. I pressed a photo of me and a fan that I saved off of Twitter. I quickly tapped it and adjusted it.

"Thank you, loves for all the support. I would have never done it without you. I love y'all so much, every single person.". I pressed the done button and posted it. My notifications instantly blew up again.

I clicked the home button and went into Twitter. I retweeted and favorited all of my favorite tweets. I laughed. They made me laugh so much. I loved every single one of them.

- Justin -

I quickly drove to the vintage shop. Brr. I looked down at my phone. It was Scooter. I quickly clicked accept. "Hey dude" I said. "Don't 'hey dude' me. I know what happened at the vintage shop. Where is Ariana right now?" He asked in an angry tone. "I don't know..." I said, keeping my focus onto the road. "Thought so" he replied. I wasn't listening throughout the rest of the call.

My thoughts were driving me crazy. I felt like a horrible person for what I did to Ariana. She never really ruined my career, she might have messed it up a little bit, but I ruined my own career. It wasn't her fault.

That's when I saw a car coming my way. I went blank. My mind went blank. That's when everything went black. The last thing I heard was a beep and then, everything crashed in front of my eyes.

........................................................
a message from the author ::
plot twist & cliff hanger woah. this episode was pretty intense and the story is getting interesting. kinda short chapter though, sorry. hope you guys enjoyed this chapter & thanks for all the support !!