chapter one

- Ariana -

"Sit down, sit down", Scooter spat.

I sat down trying to ignore his rude attitude.

"I have called Justin in so we can talk but obviously he's late", Scooter said sounding a little less rude.

"Wait why?", I asked with confusion.

"You'll see when he gets he-", Scooter was cut off by the sound of the door opening. "Well look who decided to join us", Scooter asked Justin sternly. "Traffic", Justin said with no emotion. "Take a seat", Scooter said as Justin walked towards the chair next to me.

"Listen, you need to earn your fame back after all the incidents that I do not want to mention. What has gotten to you guys? You guys make me feel awful about myself. I thought I trained you good!". Both Justin and I sighed.

"That's why I called you guys to talk, I need you guys to date", Scooter said holding his hands together.

"What? No! Scooter, I'm not interested in her!", Justin yelled loudly. Well that kind of hurt.

"Well you better start being interested! If you want your career to rise up again, then here's your chance!", Scooter yelled back. I sighed loudly while I rested my head on my hand. Justin and Scooter both looked at me.

"What? Sorry, but I don't know if I wanna use Justin as something to gain my fame back.", I said. Justin rolled his eyes. "Stop acting like you care, you just want the fame", He spat.

"Sucks to be an ignorant bitch, right?", I spat back to him. "Sucks to just want dick, ri-", He was cut off by Scooter slamming his hand on the table.

"You guys better get it together because you guys are going on a date tonight at the vintage diner place right across the street.", Scooter said while pointing to the little diner. I loved going to diners, they always bring the best out of me. Maybe this fake couple act won't be as bad as I thought it would be.

.............................................................
a message from the writer ::
hey guys, first ever chapter! this took me a long time to write but it isn't as long to read. this is basically just the intro of what's gonna happen and how they get set up, this isn't the interesting part yet though, evil laugh. all manips at the beginning of the story and in the cover are not mine. i found them on safari/google so credits to them. hope you guys enjoyed this chapter !!