Chapter Twelve

-Hours Later-

Keith and I messed round for a couple hours and it was now about four. We had been laying there catching our breath when I got up and started to put my shirt back on.

"Hey, where are you going?" Keith said sitting up and resting on his elbows.

"I have to Get home. It's almost dinner and Faith probably wants to have dinner with me."

"Ah, Alright. I'll see you Friday then right? Our 'Double Date'" he smirked.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss that."

"Alright, Well.. kiss me before you go?" Keith said.

"What if I said no?" I teased

"I'll come steal it from you!" he said starring to get up. I quickly grabbed my hat and jacket and laughed as I ran down the hallway. I turned to see of he was coming after me and Yes, he was. I reached his front door and I just turned around and leaned up against it. He reached me and just put his hand on the door above me and rested his forehead against mine. He just stood there for a minute then I could feel a smile curve up on his lips.

"Now you have to kiss me." he said seductively.

"Aw, fine." I smiled. I lifted my head up and he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I wrapped by arms around his waste and pulled him into me filling the space between us. He put one of his hands behind my neck forcing us more together. After minutes and minutes of this, he pulled away.

"You better get to Faith. I love you Tim."

"I love you too Keith." I smiled as I walked out the door.

______________________________

Y'all comment what y'all think of it so far!

Vote and tell your friends to read it! I'd love to see how many reads it can get by September 1st! (:

Thank you all!