D.O (Kyungsoo)

I went to watch MCountdown live because my boyfriend Kyungsoo's group, EXO just made their comeback. I went here earlier to be able to get on to the front of the crowd for him to easily notice me.

The show was about to start, I've been giggling here like crazy, holding EXO's lightstick and a small banner with the words "EXO Fighting!".

The program went on, rookie to senior groups performed. I almost know them all, so many familiar faces. How can you they not be familiar when I attend every music show EXO is in. I saw TaeTiSeo my favorite eonnies perform Dear Santa. Also Red Velvet with Wish Tree, such lovely dongsaengs. Indeed, SM is the best in choosing their artists. Of course I know them all, and they know me as much. Spending most of my time in the SM Entertainment building, I've gotten close to everyone especially the EXO members.

Finally, it's EXO's time to perform, they started off with Unfair, with their outfits of different professions, so cute. Chanyeol suits the chef concept so much. But of course, my Kyungsoo looks best. I waved my lightstick, did fanchants, and held my banner high enough for them to see which they did. Suho smiled at me and so did the rest of the boys. The girls at my back are giggling thinking they got EXO's attention. After, they performed Sing For You. Kyungsoo does well with ballads, his voice is so angelic.

It's the end of the show, where they're going to announce the winner for the week. I hope EXO will win or TTS. My eyes are wandering on the stage looking for my Kyungsoo. Where is he? I can see the rest of EXO, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, but Kyungsoo and the others, I can't. I looked intently at the people at the back, and there they are, Suho, Kyungsoo, Chen and Xiumin. The shorter members, really.. XD But Kyungsoo needs to be in front :( Finally , the other members gave way, I can now fully see Kyungsoo, or I'd rather not. Is she flirting with that girl!? Woah... Who is she!? She doesn't look familiar to me, maybe she just debuted. I can see, He's giggling while the other girls are nudging her closer to my Kyungsoo. Waaaah! Jinjja, I don't want to be so mean but I hope she gets criticized.

After the show, I went straight to my apartment. Did not even wait for them to get off the stage. Ugh!

About 2 hours after, someone rang my doorbell.

"Nuguseyo?"

"Jagiya, It's me."

I opened the door halfheartedly.

"Eo, you're here? Aren't you busy?"

"No more schedule for today."

He hugged me and said, "Jagiya.... bogoshippo."

What he said made me chuckle, but I still can't ignore what I saw earlier. I playfully removed his arms from hugging me. "But we were together yesterday."

He plopped himself on the sofa "Still, I miss you. Can't I miss you even if we were together yesterday?"

"Do you really miss me tho. That's not what I saw earlier, I was there, you saw me but you did not pay me any attention, instead you were giggling at the back with that rookie girl. :("

He walked up to me in the kitchen with brows furrowed, "I wasn't giggling. I swear, I did not."

"Even if I show you the pictures that I took?"

"Maybe I did but.... I'm pretty sure It wasn't because of any girl."

"Then why were you giggling? Because of who? Suho? Baekhyun? Tell me. :("

"Eo, it was because of Baekhyun, because Taeyeon noona was standing nearby that he stiffened."

"Jinjja?"

"Ne. I'm telling the truth, when did I ever lie to you?"

"You never did. Mian..."

He pulled me into a tight hug, "Don't ever think I'm flirting with another girl, okay?"

"Okay. But can't you be mean to other girls? Especially girls prettier than me? Cause you know, I might misunderstand again if you're being too nice."

"Yah. Do you want people to think I'm a bad guy? They might criticize me for the things that I'm not."

"Please......"

"Okay, okay. But I won't be mean. If anyone tries to flirt with me, I'll ignore them, promise. And I will stay away from girls prettier than you.... but.... won't there be any?"

"Huh?"

"Because for me, you're the prettiest."

"HEOL!!!" I pushed him away and walked to the living room. "Yah, you should get your eyes checked. Or maybe you've gone crazy or something. Go see a doctor!"

He walked after me, "Yah! You really are the prettiest!"

"Liar!"

"Am not!"

the night went on just like that.