Congratulations!

A/N- alright I decided to finally update this! Btw I absolutely love it when you comment.Kinda long :) Enjoy. 

There were simply no words to describe how a certain pink haired fire Mage was feeling. He couldn't stop looking down at the astonishing golden ring around his finger. His heart thumped uncontrollably in his chest when he remembered that he had a fiancé, and not only that it was GRAY FREAKIN FULLBUSTER!!!!

Gray was no different. He was shaking in relief when Natsu had accepted. But he still was in a bit of a shock. He was gonna be with the damn adorable hot head forever! And it couldn't make him happier. He kept letting out shaky laughs trying to wrap his head around the idea that this wasn't a dream or one of his fantasies. This was actually happening.

Natsu was bouncing on his heals desperately wanting to tell the guild--basically the closest thing he had to family--about his engagement. Gray wanted to enjoy it with just him for a little while.

He wrapped his arms around the dragon slayer's waist and pulled him close. Natsu wrapped his arms around Gray's neck and the two pressed there foreheads together. Natsu inhaled Gray's white sweet vanilla scent and closed his eyes.

"I love you." Natsu mumered.

"Love you too hot head" Gray chuckled back.
He then pressed his cooled lips on his fiancé's. Natsu kissed back tugging his hands in Gray's luscious dark hair. Gray walked forward and pressed his lover against a nearby tree. Grasping his thighs.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

There heated moment was rudely interrupted. Loke was there--a smirk on his face.

"Gotta say, didn't expect this from you Fullbuster."

With a huff of annoyance Gray reluctantly pulled away from his soon to be husband.

Natsu did not seem to notice the intimidation between the two and was still on a high from the heated kiss he just received. It wasn't like Gray to take initiative.

"That's right were getting married! He's marrying me! We're getting married!"

Natsu giddily replied, not realizing he had repeated himself.

"Glad to hear it hot cakes" Loke said with a smile ruffling Natsu's cotton candy hair.

Natsu was slightly bouncing--over excited as he usually is. Gray however had a bitter feeling. 

Something was off with this confidence in Loke. He couldn't shake the feeling until Natsu grabbed his hand,

"Come on we gotta tell the others!" Natsu said happily dragging him.

Minutes later he burst the doors to the guild open.

"GUESS WHAT!" He panted. Everyone turned to look at the sweatily dragon slayer grabbing ahold of his lover. "GRAY ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!WERE ENGAGED!!"

Nobody said anything at first and Gray was blushing madly, partly hiding behind Natsu.

Everyone was silent until in the distance Cana yelled,

"You owe me 20 bucks Laxus!"

Then there was laughter and chants.

"This calls for celebration!"

"Congratulations!"

"Woah didn't see that coming!"

"I always knew they'd finally get together"

And various other remarks. Soon everyone was talking and congratulating the two. Natsu was cackling off the attention.  Gray was happy until he saw the same orange haired spirit smirking leaning against the wall. He just knew something was up.

Gray turned to talk to someone else when he heard the annoying sly voice

"oye Fullbuster" Loke was coming towards him.

"Did you need something?" Gray coldly responded. Loke put his hands up.

"Ouch! Cant a guy congratulate his best friend?" He said exaggeratedly.

"We are not friends," Gray snarled back to him. "Not after..."

"Ah yes, the little incident... don't tell me you're still upset at such a trivial thing as that" The red head smirked back.

"you tried to rape me" Gray hissed in a deadly whisper, not to draw attention "Only a bastard would call that trivial." 

Loke continued to grin.

"well--yes, tried, but  don't flatter yourself darling I've got my eyes set on someone else now so no need to worry" he patted his shoulder. 

Gray continued to send a death glare as Loke strutted off. He made an oath right there that he wouldn't let him lay one touch on his dragon slayer. Speaking of the hothead where was he? Gray scanned the room of people--and much to his hatred he saw the bastard whispering something in Natsu's ear. How did he even get over there so fast? Natsu just had a innocent expression slightly nodding to what Loke was saying. Gray marched over there ready to pound him (pound Loke that is--and not like that!!) . But Loke pulled away just as Gray approached. He gave the raven haired boy a suggestive wink and left. 

Natsu took Gray's hand. He had a soft smile which made Gray relax his face muscles--that he hadn't realized where tense. 

"ready to go sweetheart?" 

Gray smiled back.

"Yeah" he kissed his forehead and the two headed off home hand in hand.

Besides feeling furious at Loke ,(although he would never admit it) Gray was damn scared. He had been helplessly harrased by him once. He didn't know what the bastard had done but Gray had a no magic, no strength, nothing, and he was terrified at that time. He did not want that for Natsu--even though he was going to protect Natsu no matter what, he still had fear deep in his chest he couldn't shake the thought, what if something does happen? What if he's not there? Gray tried to shake out of his thought as Natsu sleepily drooped his arms around Gray.

"mmm luhf ooh" Natsu mumbled into his shoulder."

"Love you too baby."