Possessive much? •Stiles•

THIS IS AN IMAGINE BUT I JUST WANNA SAY SOMETHING FIRST.

First of all, thank you guys so muck for 4k reads I really appreciate that!

And second of all, I need to know what you guys like. I like to think of this book as your guys' book, I just write it. So do you all like first person POV or second person POV or third person POV? Do you like it when the guys are more rough and creepy or sweet and soft? (personally I don't like fluff that much but I'll write it if that's what you guys want) do you like imagines or preferences more? Tell me what y'all want and I'll write it (except smut because I'm not at that level and I don't need to be writing that😂)

OK NOW FOR THE IMAGINE!

Y/n y/l/n didn't know about the supernatural. Not at all. So when her boyfriend Stiles gets possessed she has no idea. But when Stiles starts to get a little rough and possessive she starts to think some things wrong with him. This is really short I'm sorry.

"Y/nnnnnnnn!" Stiles yelled from outside my door. "Stilessssssss!" I imitated him Stiles let out a huff and it was silent. And then the door opened. "Stiles how did you even get into my house?" I laughed, continuing watching the TV. "I had a key made." Stiles shrugged and sat down next to me. "When did you get my key?" I asked. "A couple months ago when you were at my house." Stiles shrugged again. "That's not creepy at all." I said sarcastically.

I turned to look at Stiles and I gasped a little bit. "Baby are you feeling ok?" I said and put my palm to his forehead. "Yeah why?" He asked, gently laughing and removing my palm from his face. "You don't look so good! Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm fine, just not enough sleep that's all." He said a little hesitant. "Stiles are you sure? You look like your getting sick." I asked, noticing how hesitant he was. "Y/n I said I'm fine." Stiles snapped, startling me. Stiles looked at my face and sighed, feeling guilty for snapping at me. "I'm sorry baby I'm just stressed." He said and grabbed my hands.

"No its not your fault I should've left you alone when you said you were ok the first time, I just wanted to make sure you weren't sick. I'm sorry." I said. "No no baby its ok I understand, come ere." He smiled and pulled me into his arms. "Stiles?" I asked. "Hmm?" "You know you can tell me anything right?" I said and looked up at him. "Yeah I know, why what's wrong?" He said a little panicked. "Nothing I just wanted you to know." I sighed. There was a moment of silence, and I was about to fall asleep on Stiles' chest. "Y/n?" Stiles spoke. "Yeah?" I said quietly. "You know I love you right?" He said. "Yeah I know. I love you too." I spoke, snuggling deeper into his chest and falling asleep.

The day after that it just kept getting worse. Stiles would snap at me every second, and he would get more protective and possessive. I tried to talk to scott about it but he just freaked out and ran away.

"Y/n come here!" Stiles yelled from the kitchen. "Yes?" I asked, making sure to keep my distance. "You know I love you right?" Stiles said. And I shrugged, honestly not knowing anymore. "I don't know stiles. You snap at me every second and I feel like your becoming to possessive!" I yelled, suddenly putting my hand over my mouth and widening my eyes, not meaning to yell at him. Saying that he was mad was an understatement. He was livid.

"Did you just yell at me?" He questioned, daring me to lie. "Uh I didn't mean to I'm sorry!" I yelled, backing up. "I asked, did you yell at me." He said, this time with more of a demanding tone. "Yes." I said, shrinking back the more he came at me. He suddenly slammed me up against the wall, not taking any mercy on my back. "Ouch Stiles you know I have a bad back!" I yelled, tears staring to come to my eyes.

"Oh sweetheart he didn't tell you did he?" Stiles taunted, running his fingers over my cheek gently. I shivered at the contact. "T-tell me what?" I stuttered, not liking whatever he was doing to me. "Ah big mistake on his part. Doesn't he know by now that they always find out? My dear Stiles is begging for me to let you go." Stiles laughed, making me confused. "Stiles what are you talking about?" I questioned, making him more angry. "Don't you get it?!" He yelled loudly making the walls shake. "Stiles is gone! He's not coming back! Oh but my little dove I'm here. And I'll protect you better than he ever has." He smirked. "Stiles-" "there is no more stiles! Call me void baby." 'Void' smirked, making me terrified. 'Void' laughed at my speechlessness and grabbed my arm. "Oh we are going to have a lot of fun babe." He smirked and dragged me to the bedroom. "Stiles, I mean Void, whatever that means, we can get you to the doctors! I-i'll call someone. Baby your ill!" I tried to convince him bit he wasn't having it. He turned around harshly and glared at me. "You will NOT touch any phone in this damn house y/n. Your staying here and your never leaving me do you understand?" He said in a tone that I did not want to mess with. "Yes." I whispered, letting the tears flow. "Good." He smiled and pushed me on the bed. "Looks like we have a lot of free time." He smirked and pulled his shirt off.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
I'm sorry this was like really short ong