#7 Back together!!!

We arrived at Jamie's house and to my surprise I entered her house to be tackled by...Sky?? Wait... Zach???...Luke???

"I'm I losing it or do I see my other three quarters?!" I said tears streaming from my cheeks cause I was so happy to see them.

"I think you're going completely insane!" Luke laughed standing up from the couch and walking up to me..." Miss us?" Sky said still hugging me.

"YES! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" I screamed

"We wanted it to be a surprise" a husky yet sweet voice said to me from the corner...

"Zachary!!" I said and ran to give him a hug...I missed them so much my band, my life,my best friends💙.

Unable to contain my excitement I turned around to face everyone in the room, I had the most idiotic smile on my face and then it hit me...

"You guys are back at school right?" I asked waiting for an answer...they just nodded. We were finally back together!

~~~~Blakes P.O.V~~~~

I haven't seen Ali so happy in a long time, I've missed her beautiful smile that she doesn't wear often anymore. My thoughts were disrupted my my phone buzzing in my pocket, I quickly left the room and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Blake? Its Steve ummmm my doctors want to see you...well mom but she's not here so next is you..."

"Why?what's happened!? is everything okay!?" the panic breaking free from my lips.

"Yea everything is actually just perfect...come quickly and bring Ali with you!"

"I would love to however her other three quarters are back..."

"Wait Sky,Zach and Luke are back???"

" yiip they are! anyway I'll be there in 15!" I hung up and left not forgetting to tell Ali of course.

I reached the hospital and went in to Steve's room the doctors where there...And Steve he was smiling...what was going on?