Prologue

The Wolf looked at its surroundings, it was a warm night, and the moon was out shining brightly. The Wolf smelled the air and picked up an odd scent, something sickly sweet.

So she followed it until it lead to a small river and looked across to see a beautiful pale woman, with soft skin, black pixie cut hair style, and golden eyes staring right at her curiously, it took a step forward and the wolf growled, showing its pointed teeth at her challenging her to take another step forward.

A pale man with blonde locks, soft skin, and as well golden eyes took a step in front of the woman, looking at the wolf as if it was a threat. The wolf thought that if she attacked now, they might have backup and attack her, so The Wolfs brown eyes began to glow a beautiful blue showing that what the started wasn't over and ran.

The pale man and woman were frozen in shock, they looked at each other and ran back to there family, the rest of the cold ones to tell them what they just discovered.

As The Wolf ran back to its den, hidden deep in the forest, she sniffed the air around to make sure no has come this way and entered peacefully to finally have some rest.

I know it's short but I'm still writing all my other stories which I will be updating all of them soon. I also made in updating schedule so you can see that in my bio. Thanks so much for reading, please vote and comment. ~Jessica