the devil

Chapter 2

Dream P.O.V.

****************************

"where you been at bitch?" I turned around prepared for the ass whopping I knew was coming. "I was at school finishing a project" I lied. "you out there fucking dem dirty ass hood niggas ain't you? " he yelled "no daddy I swear" I pleaded "shut up bitch you just like your whore ass mother" he said stepping closer. I took a step back only to trip backwards and fall on the floor hurting my back "look at you,you sorry piece of shit, you ain't good for nothing but fucking dats all dem niggas want your stupid ass for" he said going to grab a stick that was laying on the floor. "daddy please I'm sorry it wont happen again" I wasn't sure what I was apoligizing for but I thought it will help to bring my old daddy back ... the daddy I loved. "shut up you pathetic bitch always begging n shit " he said in between laughs. I began taking off my clothes knowing I had no choice, no hope and no help. as soon as I got down to my bra and panties he told me to stand up,I did as told. He picked up the stick and began hitting me I held back my tears knowing that it only gets him angrier and tried not to fall because it only adds more hits. He dropped the stick and left mumbling something under his breath. I sat down on the bed thinking the worst was over but he came back in the room holding a thick ass cable cord. "I told yo stupid ass to sit back down" he said "no daddy I'm sorry I just thought-" I was cut off from a hit to the face with the cord it stung like a bitch. He was swinging wildly hitting where ever the cord landed. He dropped the cord and punched me in my stomache and my face hitting my eye. I wanted to cry so badly but I wouldn't , I couldn't .. not for his pleasure and mostly out of fear. "the next time you think about coming home late bitch - - dont" he said spitting on me and leaving the living room walking towards the bathroom probally to go do crack or some shit. I ingored the pain and continued packing my clothes to go to NiNi house she was the only one who knew about my situation and I plan on keeping it that way. I was rushing stuffing everything in my bookbag trying to hurry up before the devil came out the bathroom. I put on my shoes and stood up to leave a tear came down my face and I whipped it away as fast as it came and walked out the house.

****************************

"why don't you just move in with me" nini said as she was cleaning the open wound on my cheek with alcohol. "Aaaaaah, that burn and bcuz he'll just come and find me he know where you live at nini" I said looking down playing with my finger nails. "so what fuck that fuck ass boy! " nini said almost yelling "he still my father and I still do love him he's just going through some stuff" I said really trying to convince myself more than nini.

NiNi P.O.V.

***************************

I stopped cleaning dream's cut and looked at her like -_- 'bitch you can't be serious' "Dream do it look like he love you, what he need time for he been beatin yo ass fo' years yo ass sound stupid ass fuck" I said getting up to go throw the blood cotton ball in the garbage. dream signed and said "can we talk bout this 2mm I'm tired as hell n juz got my ass handed to me" as she layed down on my bed getting comfortable "fine bitch w.e." I chuckled turninf off the light and going to lay down with her. "I didnt mean to yell dream at you dream I just love you and hate seeing you hurt " I said truthfully "I know I love you too nini n its all guu" she said turning to face me "wanna go to the mall 2mm?" I said changing the subject " "hell yeaa bitch" she said smiling. I laughed and turned around "night nini" she said yawning "night boo" I said getting more comfortable as sleep got the best of me. Nini deserve better then that !

Dream P.O.V.

****************************

I was awoken by the smell of breakfeast. I turned around and seen nini wasn't in the bed so I knew it was here cooking. her mother basically worked 24/7 in Saint Mary's hospital(made up I think lol) . I got up and went to the bathroom the face I saw was all to familiar. My left eye was swollen shut, my face was a lil swollen and I had a mark from the cord going arcoss my right cheek. As I stared at the broken girl in the mirror I thought its funny how sometimes the people your willing to take a bullet for is the person hold'in the gun. I wanted to cry but I didn't I just turned on the hot water and began brushing my teeth. when I finished my hygiene I went down stairs to nini's kitchen.

"GoodMornin" she said as I walked in. when she noticed my face she looked like she wanted to say something but didn't " your food is on the table" she said turning back to look at the t.v. I was glad she didn't say anything I didn't feel like discussing my ass whopping. "thank you" I said going to the table. "so what time we going to da mall?" I said taking a bite of my pancakes "I dnt know I guess we can get ready after we eat" she said I just nodded my heqqqqqad ok. when we finished eating we washed up and got dressed. I wore my light blue jeans with my yellow and blue stripped shirt with white up towns. I put on some make up tryna cover up as much of the wound on my cheek I can and threw on a pair of blue sunglasses that match my out fit to cover my eye good thing the swollen on mt face went down.

nini wore dark blue jeans with a yellow shirt that read "Mizz Attitudee!" and her black and yellow jordans I ain't gunna front my bestfriend was looking smexxyyyyy! "you ready?" she asked me as we admired ourselfs in the full length mirror in her room "yea" I said "iight cummon den" she said. we walked out the house on our way to the bus to go to the mall. "I just hope today goes good" I whispered to myself

-***********-

pleasee comment and vote & tell me what you think ... this is my FIRST book I'm doing my best ....

love y'all :* :* :*