Mayham at the Mall

Chris P.O.V.
****************************
"yo wea the fuck you at?!" I yelled in the phone at ant. dats my nigga but sometimes he be gettin me vex. " I'm coming nigga damn" ant said before hanging up the phone. I was sitting in my jeep waiting in the parking lot of the mall. I shot Ant an text letting him know where I'm waiting at when I saw the city bus pull up. I was about to turn around when these two bad ass bitches stepped off the bus. one was light skin and the other was darkskin n I always loved my dark chocolate. shawty was bout 5'5 no wea near taller then me lol thick thighs and a fat ass I would kill a nigga for. she had nice full lips and big plump breast and her swag was A1. her hair stopped right below her shoulder and it lookes real to me but I don't know shit about weave lol. I was about to hop out my car and bag shawty up but this nigga ant car pulled up "dammit ant" I thought "took you long enough nigga" I said to ant hopping out my whip I guess the pussy will have to wait *shrugs* " nigga shut up you lucky I came yo light bright ass lol " ant said laughing " fuck you nigga cuz yo ass caramel looking like light brown shit don't mean nothing lol" I said. " wateva nigga what store we hitting first ?" he asked checking his phone "foot locker I need some new balling shows to kick yo ass in lol" I said walking towards the mall entrance " stay popping shit looking like a fucking high lighter lol" he said walking beside me " come on nigga lets just go " I said a little mad I didn't have a come back. before I walked in the mall I looked around one more time to see if I see my darkskin shawty I don't know why but something bout her make a nigga thirsty lol hell I know exactly what it is ha ass n beautiful face.

Dream P.O.V

me and nini stepped off the bus , the sun was shinning at its best. It was sunny but with a breexe you could'nt complain about. "dream you know dat nigga?" NiNi whispered to me eyeing some lightskin dude in the parking lott of the mall sitting in a similar truck to her mothers "nah but it look like he want some dark chocolate" i said laughing at her . "well he fine Asl so he can have a little bite ... not to big thoe mama needs he goodies" "ewwww NiNi ya nasty ass " i laughed. I aint gunna front thoe he was cute he was light skin with a fresh cut and a shape up rather that or he keep his shit looking nice. he had a diamond earring in his ear big diamond at that you couldnt see his clothes thoe but from what you can you you can tell he get fresh. He noticed NiNi looking at him and was getting out the jeep cheesing like he knew he was gunna get some. I pushed NiNi a little " look bitch he coming" NiNi stiffened up " omg how do i look ?!?" she said turnig aroud slightly " good girl" I said smiling before he could open the dooe all the way a black humor pulled up in beside his car blocking his almost opened door " fuck !!!" NiNi said " damn lets's just go girl he probally gunna be in the mall " I said waling away with NiNi right beside me " I wonder who his friend was " I said out loud to myself " oh well guess we'll see him int he mall to "

Ant P.O.V

" My nigga just pikc one alredy .. or just take both damn you shopping like a bitch " I yelled at chris . " Nigga hold the fuck up " he yelled back. I was already pissed cuz' this bitch Kyasia kep ttexting me talking bout she love me and shit like bitch SWERVE !!!!. " yo imma meet yo slow ass in the food court " I said walking outa the foot locker store. I was sitting down eating when this bad bitch walked past my table .. of corse i aint just gunna let some free and possibly good head walk by me lml ( laugh mad loud) " yo ma come're fa a quich min " I said smoothly " yes " she said sitting down at the table with me " why ya man let ya beautiful self be in the mall by your slef ? " i said tryna butter her up with my charms " ummm.. why ya bumb ass tryna holla if i got a man den nigga ?!?! " she said with a smug look on her face. i aint gunna lie i was tooken back a little its like some of the prettiest girls have the ugliest attitudes now-a-days but i aint gunna let some random bitch disrespect me " you lucky i noticed yo ass hoe " I said calmly " i aint no hoe imma virgin nigga " she yelled jumoing up like an ass " lol yeaa right in what hood ?" I chuckled " fuck you nigga ! " she yelled before i could say anything she smacked the shit outa me i wasnt gunna do nun but den da bitch had the nerve to spit in my face almost immediatly i smacked dat bitch down to the floor and kinda regreted it as fast as i did it " Damn ma im sorry " i said trying to help her up but she got up and ran away crying. i turned around and noticed a crowd of people starring at me i looked deeper in the crowd and noticed shawty from the other day i think her name was dream " damn " i thought i wanted to talk to her but i know she probally think imma women beater now so i just walked away knowing i had no chance . for some reason the thought of her thinking ima women beater bothered ... nah maybe it was the whole damn mall watching me cuz Antwan beats no women and thats a fact !!