Antwans thoughts

Ant P.O.V.

****************************

"damn bae" I said in between moans. I was getting head from this bomb bitch. that's all I really do I don't fuck these hoes but that don't mean imma virgin "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" was my motto and I'll ride that shit till the wheels fall off (no homo lol) . I thought I deserved some good head after checking up on all my trap houses & shit gotta make sure my bread looking right. it was 12 in the afternoon and I just got home. I was gunna get some head from this bitch, wash up and take a nap.

"Aaaaaaahh fuck" I moaned grabbing the back of kyasia head and pushing my dick all way down her throat hereing her gagging on my shit had a nigga ready nut. I took my dick out her mouth and nutted all over her face, she's a nasty bitch like that. I got up and went in the shower so I can take my sleepy ass to bed. when I stepped out the shower the bitch was just sitting there with my kids all over her face smiling like shit was sweet. "bitch go clean dat shit off" I told her walking towards my dresser shaking my head then I changed my mind " matter fact GTFO go brush ya teeth" I semi-yelled at her. "but baby I thought we could cuddle n plus I like the way you feel on my face n taste" she said taking some of my sperm off her face with her finger and licking it "bitch you bugged Tf out you know I ain't ya damn bae all I get frm you is head which I could get from any bitch I want you should consider yo ass lucky you gave me head" I said putting on my boxers "I know I'm lucky that's why I wanna stay with you daddy" she said standing up " na you good ma I love no hoe" I told her "really A, you know what, I'm out" she said walking towards the door "kyasia wait!!" I yelled "yess ant?" she said with a little bit to much hope in her voice " lock my damn door when yu leave" I said with a smirk knowing I'm fucking with her on purpose she sucked her teeth and slamed the door "stink bitch slamming my door" I mumbled.

I was about to go lay down when my phone stated to ring "drake no new friends" so I knew it was my day 1 nigga chris. I knew him since 3rd grade and we been tight ever since

★phone convo★

----------

C: yo waddup A?

A: nun bro living wbu?

C: nada, come with me to da mall so I can get some new kicks my shit needa up grade

A: damn C you can't be serious right now

C: why not nigga?

A: cuz I was bouts hit dem sheets nro

C: come on A don't be a bitch you'll have enough time to sleep when you dead ha.

A: iight son i'll meet you there around 1:30

C: iight 1

A: 1

★end of convo★

---------

Damn at least I got enough time for a hour of sleep.

I was bouta leave to go meet this nigga C at the mall. I ain't gunna lie with both of us hitting the streets like we do and barley being able to catch up on personal shit I did miss the bro. we kept it strictly professional when we out grinding we can't be caught lacking like these other dumb lil niggas. its mostly the young niggas that get caught always running they mouth and shit about what they got and where you can "catch them in traffic" at and a week later you hear the lil nigga got robbed and killed its sad but if you ain't cut out fa this shit then don't try and be down simple.I know what I got so I don't tell nobody shit from where I been where I'm going what I got or what I'm getting. I had on my light blue jeans a black & red polo shirt and some new fresh out the box red & black jordans I put in my diamond earing that cost more then most people house and my gold rolex watch. "a nigga done cleaned up nice" I said looking at my self in the mirror. I grabbed the house keys and car keys to my all. black humor and shot C a text letting him know I'm on my way and walked out my condo..... I just hope today goes good I thought walking up to my humor.

**************************** I'm sorry I know I haven't updated latley but I was thinking if I should do the whole summer or not and decided I was but comment and at least 5 votes and ill update tommorow ...