dond do it...

Hey guys itsderpy from real life and some (that dont have wattpad) asked me y is life so hard.... so heres a bit of information and mostly story on it...

I'm in my room cutting my self to ease my pain of anger and i wonder to my self why is life hard? Is it because of gosh danm logic of life or fucking just how we are?
"(Nock no-no-nock) Jae honey you okay? You have been in there quite a while... can i come in?"
Its my mother that adopted me just three months ago.. i but down my sleeve and but the nife in my right sleeve
"Uhh-sure come in..."
"Are you hungery?you havent aten brakefast or lunch! You know you worry me alot because of what you have been through like i have..."
She says as if it were her that i am
"Y-you have? I mean-you havent found out about? Never mind i dont wanna talk about it... hey do you know y life is so hard?"
I say as if nothing happened
"Well its because of logic and your choice and sometimes just you..."
"I Fing knew it i fucking knew it... why does it have to be me?!?!? Why whyy!!?!"
I started to cry
"Well why were you born is a good question to start with... well i know y.... your mom wanted you and so she was happy to have you..."
She explained deeper and i calmed down a bit and gave her one of my knifes
"I cant have this then... look *i pull up my sleeve* have been easing my pain out and trying not to keep it in..."
She is now scared of me with the face that she has on her
"Jae why?! Im diapointed in you!!!!!"