pets and heros

"So I have heard your dad goes nuts a lot when you're around... do you wanna go to the pet store first or park first? Member it up to you derpy... actually I have a question?"
My friend ally asked me while insisted to walk around the block before hand
"yeah.... what is it... and I'd like to get a pet first is thats okay..."
I am saying depressed
" Have you... thought of changing your name at all?? I mean we are know sisters... right?"
She says hopping to see what I think
"Yeah... alot of times... and yes we are sisters... why did you want ta know?"
"What would it be???"
She was curious and didn't pay attention where she was going
"Tiger... Tiger lily... I have always loved a name like that or pint load and shit like that..."
"Than you could change your name to that Jade... or that could just be a nickname... just a thought..."
We enter the store and a bunch of dogs and cat come to me
"Hi there!!! .aren't y'all so danm cute!"
They lick me(as dogs and some kittens do) as I get up I see a kitten and a pup in the corner playing around and in the other corner just acupple Of pigglets and some horses...
"Wow I guess they do have every thing..... well good thing I now have a barn since I love with you and not with..... well you know...... I - I dont wanna talk about it... I wanna forget that fucker... I want ta forget every thing that he did toa me!"
Ally kept looking at me as if I was crazy and trying to forget my dad but nope.... I was serious in forgetting him...
"I think I'm gonna get a horse and those two in the cornnor playing..."
I was lucky cuz when I entered... everything was only ten through fifthteen dollars...
"Which horse do you want manm? "
The owner and cashier looks at me while walking in her spot
"Ummmm I would like...."
They have name tags and one big but young gentle horse named lady"I'd like lady... and the two playing in the corner.... Duck and shoudoe..."
"That would be thirdey five dollars"
When I handed her the money I realized she was from the north because how she said dollars

*time lapse to the park for dogs and horses... also cats...*
"Well... go and ride her.... you got a saddle and everything else for what you need to do... derpy you can do it if you want..."
I saddle her up and every thing else... I started to ride her then suddenly I saw two men that looked fimiluar and i headed back to ally
"Isnt he markiplier? Or is he someone else?"
He walked up to us and we started talking but didnt realize i was also a you tuber...