Chapter 2

Xandrea POV:

"DAMN IT X YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK!!" Said Ora almost crapping her pants. Ora has always been the bitchiest out of clan (members of each team), with her having a very short temper and having a VERY big potty mouth (if you couldn't tell already). She was totally different from her younger sister grace who is so sweet and kind hearted, but don't let that fool you threaten her clan and she wont be so nice. I remember the first day i saw them, these two white girls who stood strong beside each other. Grace had light brown wavy hair that went to about mid back and has these amazing purple eyes. She was wearing a cop top with a british flag on it (which i later discover was because of her obsession with one direction) and an old washed out skinny jeans with she paired with black toms. Next to her stood Ora with her short dark red hair and the same purple eyes, was wearing a rolling stones T-shirt with black skinny jeans, paired with batman converse.

"We were gonna just wait till you came back to tell you we had a new mission ,but you guys were talking too long so we just came" said Ryan. Ryan was my right hand man or in this case women, she has my back as well as our clans. She has dirty blond hair thats when to about her waist and these powerful green eyes with bits of yellow in them. She also had a GIANT BUTT for a white girl which the clan and i always tease her about :) . "What was taking so long anyway?" This time it was Sky who spoke up. Sky never liked to talk much for in her opinion actions speak louder than word. Sky was native american with shortish black hair and these golden eyes that make it almost impossible to look away. "Well little miss sunshine over here got lost" said Sapphire in her grumpy voice. Which was probably from not being about to see her boy toy Jason. Sapphire was not your typical Asian, she had straight black hair and front bangs. She had two different parts to her, there was the sweet and girly side of Sapphire then there was the dark and tomboy side of her which when she switch there was no telling when she would come back. Ive been the leader of this group for a little while now, and are slowly working are way to the top clan. In the clan our ages vary from the youngest which is grace 15 to then all the rest of us being 16. I have long wavy brown hair, and well my eyes change color with my emotion and power. "Well we cant change anything now so lets go we gotta go help the rookies before they get killed" I finally said with a smirk. At that we all jumped up and flew to our next mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so this chapter was just so you guys could get a image of the the characters looked like and somewhat act like, ill explain more about them in more chapters to come. Sorry was busy this week and will be leaving for a week but on friday i will update ASAP!! There will be more action later in the story but for now bye :) ~Kat

Ps again sorry for not as much action :( ill do more in the next chapter