Ch.11 What snowball fights turn into

Everyone should read "Back in November" by Dana Sackwar.At least I think that's what the title is.Her cover is made by me!If you want a cover kik MATTDYLANREED if you want.

Also I'm thinking of trying something new, when they get text.

Dana woke up early that cold morning, it was winter.She got up and stretched relaxing her body.She wiped her eyes and walked over to her mirror .Holding up her hair Dana noticed she was in need of a shower, but it was too cold to get wet ."Ugh she said as she dropped her hands to her side and walked over to her window .She pulled aside her curtains and rays of sunlight blazed through her windows .She covered her eyes when she looked down and the snow was beating sunlight into her eyes.

She dragged herself to her door and to the bathroom, where she took off her clothes and got into the shower .She had forced herself to but when she got out she was refreshed and filled with energy .She went back into her room and checked her phone, "how can it be 7:30" she asked herself mentally .

She threw her phone on her bed and laid down on her back .She grabbed her phone again and texted Grant hey are you awake she asked .She starred at her phone for 5 minutes until she could see that he was typing Yeah he replied .She smiled when she realized that she had someone to talk to.

Are you awake enough for a long conversation she asked.

G=Grant

D=Dana

G:Yeah I guess

D:So whats up, what time did you wake up

G:Well at 7.And just finished breakfast

D:Wow

When Grant brought up breakfast she realized that she was a tad hungry.

D:You just had to bring up food huh?

G: :( I'm sorry !Why don't you go eat something

D:Oh, I see your trying to get rid of me

G:Lol you know wat I mean

D:Well yeah I guess I will, byeeeee

G:Byyyy

Dana chuckled and sat down her phone.

She got up from her bed a walked casually out her door and downstairs .The room was cold and all the lights were out ."I guess I'm the only one awake" she mumbled to herself .She walked threw the living room with her arms tucked into her armpits trying to keep warm.

Before she went in the kitchen she turned on the heat and she heard it kick on .Her stomach growled for the first time, making her go the pantry .She searched like a hungry mouse for cheese, and then came upon a box of reeses puffs.

She licked her lips then grabbed the box, and then grabbed the milk from the fridge .There were no clean bowls so she got one from the dish washer hoping that it had been ran.

She pored the milk in the bowl, then sprinkled the cereal in the bowl .In about 5 seconds there were no more reeses puffs left .She gave it another good shake then threw it at the trash can but missed .She barely got any, but just dealt with it.

She sat at the table and ate all by herself, while gazing out the backdoors and watching birds get stuck in the 3 foot snow.

She laughed when she saw a rabbit struggle to free itself, the snow was to its neck and it was a good size.

She chuckled making milk fall from her mouth and onto her pajama's ."Shoot" she said wiping her mouth .She finished her cereal then put in in the sink, which was piled high with dishes .