Chapter 1: We're for eternity

Hayley's POV

I gripped tightly onto my grandat's arm as we walked down the isle in the Franklin Theatre

I gripped tightly onto my grandat's arm as we walked down the isle in the Franklin Theatre. I stared at my black docs as I walked and eventually built up the courage to look up. I saw my dad stood the other side of me a few feet infront, a look of pride on his face. I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

When I neared the theatre's stage everyone stood up and watched me approach my groom. I kissed my grandat on the cheek as he handed me over to the love of my life. He held both my hands and we smiled crazily at one another.

"You can be seated," the vicker said. "And on behalf of Hayley and Chad let me just express how much gratitude they have for all of you to be here as family as friends to share this moment of love with them. This is an amazing day in their life and it means the world to them that you're here to celebrate with them..."

I eventually lost track of what the vicker was saying. I just stared at my perfect husband to be. We've come so far in the past eight years we've been together and now he's gonna be mine forever. He is my forever. It weird to think that in about ten minutes he'll be mine officially. I embraced his perfection and admired his kind heart. He smiled at me and at that point my heart melted. I am about to marry the love of my life, my prince charming, the ketchup to my fries.

The vicker soon asked us all to prey. He said the prayer whilst we all bowed our heads and listened.

"Lord hear our prayer, we thank you lord for putting these two amazing people on earth and bringing them together. The lord has blessed Hayley and Chad with the love they have for eachother and we all hope they will spend many years of happiness together. Today is a day of love which we will celebrate. Hayley and Chad will promise there lives to one another and we hope that you, lord, help this marriage last a life time. Amen."

I lifted my head up and saw Chad's beaming smile once again. It didn't seem to leave his face the whole time. I clenched his hands tighter and gazed into his chocolatey brown eyes. Again, loosing track of what ever the hell the vicker was rambling on about I was snapped out of my daze by noticing Chad pull a piece of paper from the pocket of his blazer, still holding my write hand with his left.

He looked me deeply in the eyes before reading, "I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict,
Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
Your comrade in adventure,
Your student and your teacher,
Your consolation in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things."

I couldn't help my eyes getting a little teary after that. I tried to blink them back though because Brian did such an awesome job of my make up.

"Hayley would you like to read your vows?" The vicker asked.

I nodded and turned to Brian who handed them to me.

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time," the audience chuckled before I continued. "But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
I love you."