Chapter 12

Everlys POV

Once we were done swimming we walked back inside. I laid down on the couch for a bit. Jack was on the other couch laying down.

After a while I got up and walked up to our room. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun. I took off my makeup and walked back downstairs to make lunch for us.

I made us sandwiches and put it on a plate. Jack was outside on the patio by the pool. So I walked out there and gave him his.

"Thanks baby" he said

"Love you"

"Love you too"

He leaned in and kissed me. I went back inside to get us lemonade. I brought it out and set it on a table.

We just sat there and ate for a while. It was hot out today. I knew the pool would be cold. So I set down my sandwich and jumped in the pool. I was still in my bikini from the beach earlier.

Jack came in after a while. I jumped on his back. I rested my head on his shoulders. I kept it there for a while.

I hopped out and dried off. Jack was about to get out. I walked up to our room and got changed. I put on his sweatpants and his hoodie. I looked pretty good in it. I walked downstairs to find Jack laying on the kitchen island. I walked over to the island.

"Baby" I said

"Yeah" he mumbled

"Wake up"

"I am awake"

"But your still laying on the counter"

"I'm awake I'm just laying down"

"I know. The sun drained you"

"Yeah"

"I'm tired too"

"Then let's go upstairs and go to bed"

"That sounds good. Let's go"

I took his hand and pulled him up to our room. I jumped in bed and fell asleep easily. He had his hands on my waist the whole time.

Jacks POV
I woke up at 9:04. Everly was already out of bed. I walked downstairs and she was sitting on the couch.

"Jack baby. There's a plate of bacon on the counter if you want some"

"Okay"

I grabbed the whole plate and sat next to her. I ate the whole plate easily. I set the plate on the mini table next to the couch. I placed my head on Everlys lap. She ran her hands through my hair. I still had my bed hair.

"Your morning hair is sexy"

"Thank you. I don't try"

"So is your morning voice"

"I can't help that either"

"Either way your always sexy"

"Your always sexy too"

"Awwww why thank you"

"Your welcome"

She leaned down and kissed my lips. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of me. She posted it on Instagram. All of my fans knew we were getting married just not yet. So I let her put the caption as "On our Honeymoon❤️😘😍".