Make up(Part 2 to I miss you)

You were driving home when you just couldn't do it anymore,you had to turn around and go back to Empire to see Hakeem. You quickly turned back around and headed to Empire. When you got there you saw Lucious.

At Empire

Yn: * yelling * HAKEEM, HAKEEM, BABY

Lucious: Yn sweet heart, whet are you doing back here?

Yn: I need to see Hakeem. I need him, I want him back, I love him.

Lucious: *Lowers voice* Listen yn, Hakeem doesn't want you.

Yn: your lying *starts to walk away*

Lucious: You get back with my son and I'll end your career, you do nothing but drag him down.

Yn: whatever, do it I don't care. I love him.

You swiftly walk away and walk into the studio where Hakeem is, when you see him you walk up to him and wrap your arms around his neck. You smash your lips against his and kiss him wanting more. He slowly snakes his arms around your waist. You pull away and say

Yn: Hakeem I love you I'm so sorry. You father told me I wasn't good for you, and I was bringing you down...and ...and *a tear rolls down your cheek*---gco.

Hakeem: *Kisses you passionately cutting you off* Listen Yn I wound nave leave you, you were never bringing me down I love you with everything I've got. *leans down and whispers in your ear* Just let me show you how much I love you.

The two of you leave the building walking streight past Lucious, the two of you go home.

At home

You get not two steps through the door and Hakeem is already all over you. He is kissing you and trying to pull your short off as he closes and locks the door. He whispers

Hakeem: NOW I can show you just how much I love you

He immediately rips off you clothes and leaves you in your underwear. He is only in his boxers. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He brings you up stairs and gently lays you in the bed. As he was pulling away you nip his lip, just a lil bit.

He then pulls your bra off and through it to the side of the room. He played with your boobs ashe started to leave hickies from the middle of your chest, down your stomache,and all the way to your panti line as you moaned his name softly. He slowly pulled your panties off with his teeth. He locked your slit and then came back up to kiss you, pulling off his boxers.

He slowly puts his large member In side of you and thrusts slowly. You gasp and moan as you both make love. He puts his head in the crook of your neck as he goes slow, putting passion in every thrust. After about another hour of him hitting your g spot, you cum.

He thought it was over and you was just gettiing started. You flipped both of you over and started to ride him slowly. He gripped your hips as he was grunting. You was moaning. He was biting his lip and guiding you slowly. After another house you fianally came and he came not to far after you.

You climb off of him and lay next to him with your head on his chest.

Hakeem : Yn u love you and I always will.

Yn: *kissed him passionately * I l9ves you too, and I just need you to know that.

The end