Competition

Y/N P.O.V:

So I like females. Yeah, I'm gay, so what. I work at Lyon Dynasty. I'm really girly but hood at the same time, and I gotta keep my shit classy. I sing and rap. I can dance and I box when I can. I'm from Nola. New Orleans, I been looking at Laura for a minute now. She blew up at Hakeem a few minutes ago, I gotta make a move.

I walk out after her into another room. She is sitting there thinking, I walk up to her.

Me: Hey are you ard?

L: Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired of boys comming up to me for one thing and one thing only. 

Me: Some people just do that. They ain't as caring as the rest of us.

L: Sometimes I just want to get away and find someone who truly cares about me the way I need them to.

I scooted a little closer to her as she looked up at me.

Me: Well look, I been thinking about you for a while now. I can be the one to care about you the way you want.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me and spoke.

L: Umm, YN I'm not gay. Not that I have anything against you being gay, but I don't go that way.

I placed my hand on her leg and smiled at her.

Me: Okay, I understand that. How about we kiss one time and if you don't want to again then that's all. I won't bring it up again.

She thought for a second before turning towards me completely.

L: Okay

I leaned in close to her and let my lips get close to hers. I gently kissed her and ran my tongue over her bottom lip. She lightly nipped my bottom lip and pulled away. There was a moment of silence as we looked each other in the eyes.

L: Wow.

We both giggled and she bit her lip at me. Before I could say anything she was straddeling my lap and kissing me. I kissed her back and placed my hands on her waist. She kissed on my neck and I moaned. I flipped us over and leaned over her on the couch as I kissed her.

Hakeem: What the hell is this?!

We pulled away and I licked my lips. We both looked over at Hakeem who was standing at the door. We didn't move. I was still leaning over her and she still had her legs around me.

Hakeem: So ain't nobody gone' answer me?! Get the fuck off of her!

Me: Who tf you think you talkin' to?!

I took a deep breath.

Me: You know what you can't process this right now. That's it.

Hakeem: No! Move!

He grabbed me by my shoulder and pushed me back.

L: Hakeem! Stop it!

I pulled him back away from Laura and faced him.

Me: Fucking hit me nigga! Dat' shit don't make you nun' buhh a lil bitch.

Cookie walked in and pulled him by his ear.

Cookie: What the hell is going on here?!

Me: Nothing

He snatched away from her and looked at her.

Hakeem: They in here about to have sex. Ma' you know I want Laura and here she come trying to take her from me.

Cookie: Look I ain't got time for this, we are at war and need to get our shit together. You three sit in here and figure it out.

She walked out and slammed the door. I heard the door lock click. When we didn't say anything she yelled after us.

Cookie: Now!

We all jumped a little and staired at each other. Hakeem looked over at Laura and back at me. I had my legs and arms crossed as I stood there.

YN: I'm not seeing what the problem is. I me--

I was cut off my Hakeem grabbing my shoulder and smashing his lips to mine. My eyes widened as I pushed him away slightly.

YN: M- Hake--

Laura: Hekeem what is wrong with you?!

He looked at me and pointed.

Hakeem: You shut up! And you just watch!

He said the last sentence to Laura. I immediately shut up. He continued to kiss on me and I couldn't help but to moan. This felt so right...but I don't know why. His lips were big and soft as they attacked my neck. He grunted and pushed me back into the piano.

The keys made a loud random sound as he sat me up on them. He pulled my shoes off and tossed them to the side. He on buttoned my pants and pulled them down roughly.

YN: Hakeem. I--

He grabbed my throat and pulled my shirt up over my breast.

Hakeem: Didn't I just tell you to shut the fuck up.

I turned my lip up as my jeans were snatched off along with my thong. He slightly tightened his grip. My eyes rolled back as he slid inside of me.

Laura: YN! Hakeem get--!

He gave her this look and she shut up. She balled up and just watched. He stroaked me hard and fast making me moan loudly.

I grabbed onto the piano as he began to kiss and suck in my breast. He snatched my hat off and pulled my hair. I tossed my head back as his stroaks began to get faster. He kissed on my neck and I bit the inside if my lip.

I couldn't even say that I was close. He reached down and began to rub on my clit. He rubbed fast and roughly as he left hickies on my skin. My walls tightened around him and my legs began to shake.

My eyes rolled back and my body shook. Hakeem Didn't say anything he just continued to leave hickies in different spots. He pulled out and put away his penis. He grabbed me by my thighs and picked me up.

Hakeem: Now you know what it feel like to be pleased by a real man. You're mine now, I don't ever want to hear you talking to anybody else, females included. Don't touch anyone else, I don't even want you to look at anyone. Understand?

I couldn't even say anything I just nodded.

Hakeem: Good.

He said as he licked over his lips. He attacked my lips and kissed me sensually. His tongue dominated mine and I never felt anything that amazing. He sat me down on the couch next to Laura and walked out closing the door behind him.

I pulled my shirt down and started looking for my thong. When I could find it I just out my jeans on then my heels. I fixed my hair and put my hat on.

Laura: YN...how could you?

Yn: Laura, I can't right now. He--im gay and he just--. I don't know. I'm sorry.

I walked out of the door and back into the main room. I lined up my lipstick and locked eyes with Hakeem. He licked his lips and tucked my thong all the way into his pocket. I sighed and walked to my car to go home. I just need some time to think.

Part 2?