50 Shades of Drake (Drake fanfic series)

50 Shades of Drake by shilohsanders.

Description:

Destiny Richards is a stellar student in her fourth year at Howard University. She is an aspiring journalist who wants to see the world, experience new things, and share her findings with the rest of the world. When she isn't attending classes, she works in a bakery and writes articles for The Hilltop, the school newspaper. A very powerful, well-known man walks into her bakery.

She is strongly encouraged by the other editors of her school newspaper to ask him for an interview, but assures them that it was a one-time situation and she'll never see him again. She's forced to eat her own words when he returns to the bakery. He is a man of few words, expensive tastes, and kinky interests. When he expresses a desire to get to know Destiny on a much more intimate level, Destiny's mind is opened to the concepts of sensuality, sexual freedom, and self-discovery. She wanted to have new experiences, but this wasn't what she had in mind. The question is, can she handle it?

**Note: This book file contains multiple books in the series - for the sake of not including spoilers in this summary, the summary for the other books in the series are in the book file. 

Completed. (*She has a second book after this, btw)

(**I'm a aubrey girl, soooo I was very excited to post about this, haha!)