one

I just wanna say that I intended to rush the first few chapters to get to the main point of this story, sorry lol

bullied

alyssa regal

shawn mendes

shawn peter raul mendes

some people might be surprised that this loving, adorable, and funny guy can actually be the most hated person in my life.

ever since he came back from his little magcon tour he's become the most popular person in our school. before he was just that one music freak that no one payed attention to.

i can lie and say i was never attracted to shawn. but before he left i was. his long hair and smile with his amazing voice and perfect body.

but i hate going to school everyday because of him. i only have one friend here in ontario and his name is hunter.

most of the stuff shawn does is say offensive things, but if i do something wrong or he's really mad he'll hit me but that's about it.

right now it's about 4th period so lunch is after this. the class i have now i don't have any friends in. and the only person i know is shawn's girlfriend, amy.

honestly, amy is the world's biggest slut but she's the most popular girl. everyday she'll wear the shortest shorts and a crop top. it's against the school dress code but since she's "perfect" no rules apply to her.

on the other hand, i always wear black jeans and some sort of band tshirt with either black converse or black vans.

the bell rang finally and i went to my locker and met up with hunter.

"shit lyssa, shawn is coming"

i groan and put my books away then close my locker and try to walk away but a tight grip on my wrist pulled me back.

"where do you think you're going alyssa?" shawn asks me with anger in his eyes, great.

"shawn why"

"why what?"

"why are you always hurting me? i've never done anything to you."

"you were the one person who didn't try to talk to me after everything with vine and magcon happened."

"i just didn't care. so what? you got famous and i didn't want to be involved."

"i don't care alyssa. i liked you all of last year and you never noticed me. i thought about you everyday because you're so perfect. but you still never talked to me"

"shawn i've liked you all of last year too. i always thought about the way you played your guitar and the way you sang. and i thought about you when you were gone."

he doesn't say anything at all. his grip on my wrist didn't change but he looked around and saw everyone was watching us, even his girlfriend. he looked back at me and smashed his lips into mine.

gasps were heard around us and then his girlfriend came up to us and pulled him away from me just so she could slap him. he stood there, emotionless to her and you could see the anger building up inside of her.

"i'm done with you amy." is all he said then he turned back to me and smiled the same smile i loved about him.

i smile back at him and then hunter ruined it.

"alyssa, i've been in love with you since the 6th grade. you can't leave me for shawn." 

"goodbye hunter" and shawn and i walked away hand in hand