three

accident

alyssa regal

"alyssa, that was the best. i love you so much" shawn says to me as he lay beside me completely naked and sweaty.

"it was, i love you more shawn" i say back, kissing his cheek.

"we better get some sleep" he said as he threw the condom in the trash by my bed

"no shit, goodnight shawn" i giggle

"goodnight alyssa"

the next morning i woke up about 10am and shawn wasn't there. i checked my phone and had one and half texts from him.

from: shawn <3

hey, i had to leave early. love you loads hope you slept well.

from: shawn <3

do you wanna h

why did the text stop at "h"? was he okay? was he just to lazy to text back? was he busy?

something in my gut made me want to go over to his house and ask his mum or sister so i hopped in my car and drove 10 minutes to his house. once i got there i knocked three times before aaliyah answered with red puffy eyes and tears stained on her face

"aaliyah? are you okay? where's shawn?"

"he got in a car crash when he was coming home from your house" she cried even more

"what? where is he now?"

"ontario hospital. our mum is there right now"

i hug and thank her then run back to my car then speed to the hospital. as soon as i got there i ran to the front desk and probably scared the nurse working shitless.

"i'm here to see shawn mendes"

"yeah? so is that crowd of girls over there" the annoyed nurse said pointing at the fans

"no you don't get it, i'm his girlfriend. you can call his mom and ask if alyssa regal is her son's girlfriend."

she sighed in an annoyed way and called the room they were in. after about 30 seconds she hung up and told me the room number. i thanked her then ran to his room.

i open the door to see a pale, emotionless shawn mendes laying on the bed and his mother crying and holding his hand in the chair next to his bed.

"alyssa" his mum cried

"i'm so sorry this happened karen" i cried even more than i already was

"the doctor said he's in a coma and they don't know when he'll wake up"

i walk over to the other side of the bed and grab his hand as tears fall from my eyes. how could this happen to someone so amazing and talented and hansom as shawn? why did this have to happen?

one month later

one month.

one long and lonely month without shawn mendes.

the doctors have tried to wake him from his coma but they haven't. he's been laying in the same spot for one whole month. the doctors told karen if he doesn't wake up before 5 months they have to cut him off of life support or if she wanted they could take him off next month.

of course, karen loves shawn too much to let him go so she decided to wait 5 months. how can anyone survive not being with shawn for 5 months? how can i go 5 months without his hugs, kisses, jokes, cuddles, smiles, and his voice?