two

lovers

shawn mendes

that day happened one year ago today. now alyssa and i are celebrating one year of being together.

i went to the ring store today and bought us promise rings because i know i wouldn't want to be with anyone other that alyssa.

once i was finished i went home and dressed nice for our date tonight. i put the ring box in my pocket then left my house to go get her.

"hey beautiful" i say as she opens the door of her house and walked over to my car with me.

"happy one year" she smiles and kisses my cheek

"happy one year alyssa" i kiss her temple

we drive to the diner we had our first date at and sit in the same booth. we order our food and about 15 minutes later we get the food.

"alyssa i have something for you" i smile

"shawn you didn't have to. your gift is still at my house"

"alyssa, ever since the day i met you i fell in love. and i cannot hate myself enough for hurting you like i did. but hopefully this can prove to you how much i love you." i say as i pull the box out and open it to her new promise ring.

"shawn, i love you so much"

"i love you more" i reach over the table and kiss her.

i place the silver band with a small diamond on her ring finger and kiss her hand.

we finished our food and payed then walked back to my car and drove back to her place. she then took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom.

"i said your gift was at my house" she smirks

i smile at her and smash my lips into hers. our lips moving in perfect sync as we made our way to her bed.

and you can guess what happened next.

-------------

sorry for starting the book off with two short chapters but the next one will be longer

-brooke