Prologue

It was a warm and bright day in the kingdom of Liones, as the Sins went to meet up with The Grand Master Zaratras. As the group seemed to be complete, there were two missing. The said two were running to the palace in order to be there on time.

"I knew we shouldn't have taken that mission! It could have waited for another day!" Rose whined as her and Jade ran.

"Well, we couldn't disappoint the Grand Master. " Jade replies as they start to approach the Palace.

"Yeah because, helping a village will save the world!" Rose says with sarcasm.

Finally, the two had made it, but noticed a mob blocking the entrance with various types of weapons.

"Whoa, what's going on here?" Jade asks.

"I'm not sure, Jade. Lets check it out."

As the two girls fought their way through the crowd, to get to the entrance, some debris had fallen on them. Jade and Rose look up just in time to see the building collapse; leaving the crowd in shock and horror. Dust and dirt clouds filled the air, but once they dispersed, in the rubble was a shiny piece of armor that once belonged to their dearest friend.

Jade falls to her knees in despair and grief of her beloved comrades, while Rose emotionlessly stares into the stones.

"Hey, those two are Sins!"

"They killed the Grand Master!"

"Capture them!"

The mob started to corner the two girls, with screams of hate and rage.

"Jade, we need to go NOW!" Rose says as she tries to pull up her friend.

Jade stands, "But what about the others?"

Rose looks at Jade, then to the rubble, then back at Jade with sadnees in her eyes. "There's nothing we can do, Jade..."

Jade nods, understanding the situation then shapeshifts in to a midnight colored dragon. The mob staggers back in fright at the sight of the large creature.

"Hop on! We got to go!" Jade exclaims.

Rose does as instructed, and climbs up the side of the dragon. Once on, they take flight into the sky leaving the citizens and kingdom of Liones.

"What the hell happened back there!?"

"I don't know, Rose! Everything was a blur!"

Rose sighs and hangs her head. Silence filled the air as they escaped to an unknown location.

Ten years have passed since that tragic day.

Jade walks into a market place, only to find seven' wanted' posters. Her green eyes widened in shock and disbelief. She then grabs one of the posters and runs back to find Rose leaning on a tree. Dark cloaks covered them both, for they feared that they could be captured.

"Rose! Look!" Jade yelled as said female turned to look at Jade.

"What is it?" Rose asks.

Jade holds up the poster in excitement, "They're alive!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! G.G. here! Hope you liked this new story that is a callable with 18kitty16. First chapter will be written by here. I wrote this part! See you next time!!!!!!!